• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV

lebosska

J'ai été sélectionné pour le DV2024, j'aimerais savoir s'il y a un inconvénient à répondre non à la question demandant si je veux immigrer avec ma femme aux USA puisqu'elle ne souhaite pas voyager pour le moment. Et dans ce cas, doit-elle ou non remplir son formulaire DS-260 ? MERCI.

Hello Sir. I'm a DV2024 winner and in my DS260 I said no to the question asking if I intend to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor but have not yet been certified by the secretary of Labor while I have answered before that I wish to work in the computer science field in the USA. I wish to know if it's not a problem doing so ? THANKS

I have also another question. I'm working in a computer science company at the position of system administration. To the question asking if the job requires at least two years of training or experience, I said yes and gave the information on my duties. I heard that that question matters for those who are qualifying through job but I wish to be qualified through my education (I have a high school diploma and a bachelor's degree). I wish to know if there will not be a problem for that ? THANKS

1. Not a problem. That question is actually not applicable to DV selectee, so whatever response was provided is not an issue.
2. Also not a problem. Providing the information, even if qualifying via educational means, is a good thing.

Hello Sir. I wish to know after filling out the DS260, which one of the principal applicant or the derivate should sign his DS260 first. Or the order doesn't matter ? Thanks