• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Winners from Thailand

ส่งพาสปอร์ตพร้อมเอกสารที่สถานทูตเมกาตอนสัมภาษณ์ มา 2 อาทิตย์....ก่าๆ แล้วเนี่ย

เค้ายังไม่โทรให้ไปเอาเลย...ไม่รู้ต้องรออีกนานเท่าไหร่ และเค้าต้องเช็คอะไรอีกบ้าง

ลุ้นหัวใจจะวายแล้วเนี่ย

มีใครรู้มั้ยคะ ต้องรออีกนานแค่ไหนเนี่ย แล้วยังมีโอกาสไม่ได้อีกไหมคะ

ลุ้นจังเยย !!!!

I would definitely contact them, either showing up at the consular or by phone (not sure if they provide any number when you dropped off your passports). There are twelve more working days in Sept and you need your visa issued before the month-end. It should not take long to issue the visa after they take your passports.

ดีใจด้วยนะครับสำหรับทุกท่านที่จะได้สัมภาษณ์เดือน ต ค และ พ ย สำหรับผมคงต้องรอต่อไป ยังไม่รู้ว่าอีกนานแค่ไหนถึงจะถึงเบอร์ ผม เออ ผมมีคำถามหน่อยครับเกียวกับการ sponsor คือไม่ว่าเราจะทำให้ตัวเอง หรือหาญาติ sponsor ก็ใช้ฟอร์ม I-134 แค่อย่างเดียวกับ bank statement ใช่ไหมครับ แล้วถ้าเรามีญาติที่จะจัดหาเรื่องที่พักให้เราที่อเมริกา เราไม่จำเป็นต้องให้ญาติเขียนจมหมายขึ้นมารับรองเรา ก็ใช้ฟอร์ม I-134 เพิ่มเป็นของญาติที่นั่นเซ็นต์รับรองอีก 1 ฉบับใช่ไหมครัย

เออ ขอถามอีกนิดครับ คือปรกติเวลาสัมภาษณ์ เขาจะถามหลักๆคือคนที่ได้รับ DV ส่วนคู่สมรสเขาจะถามระเอียดมากแค่ไหนครับ คือกรณีผม แฟนผมเป็นคนได้ ผมเป็นคู่สมรส ช่วงที่ผมเรียนอยู่อเมริกา ผมดันใช้ OPT ไปทำงานหารายได้เสริมที่ร้านอาหาร โดยที่ไม่คิดว่าจะผิดหรือเปล่าตอนนั้น ไม่รู้ผมจะโดนถามเยอะหรือเปล่านี่ซิ ยังกลัวๆอยู่

ขอบคุณมากคะ

เดี๋ยวจะลองโทรไปถามดูอีกที...คราวที่แล้วขอเบอร์เค้าไว้ตอยไปทำเรื่องเอกสาร

แต่คราวนี้โทรไปกลับไม่มีคนรับ....เดี๋ยวจะลองโทรดูอีกที

มีใครพอทราบมั้ยคะว่า เวลาเช็ค number ใน Bulletin เค้าเช็คกันที่ไหนแล้วดูกันยังไงคะ

ทั้งของ DV และของ Immigrant Visa from Relative พอดีของแฟน Apply ไปเมื่อ 7 ปีที่แล้ว
ไม่รู้เค้าเรียกไปถึงไหนแล้วนะคะ

ขอบคุณคะ

เย้.....ดีใจจังเยย.....

ในที่สุด ก็ได้เอกสารกับพาสปอร์ตแล้วหล่ะ

เตรียมตัวพร้อมบินแว้ว....... ว่าจะไปต้นเดือนพฤษจิกายน หวังว่าค่าตั๋วคงยังไม่ขึ้นนะ

ขอบคุณทุกคนที่เป็นเพื่อนที่ดี และคำตอบทุกคำตอบนะคะ

หนึ่ง

เย้.....ดีใจจังเยย.....

ในที่สุด ก็ได้เอกสารกับพาสปอร์ตแล้วหล่ะ

เตรียมตัวพร้อมบินแว้ว....... ว่าจะไปต้นเดือนพฤษจิกายน หวังว่าค่าตั๋วคงยังไม่ขึ้นนะ

ขอบคุณทุกคนที่เป็นเพื่อนที่ดี และคำตอบทุกคำตอบนะคะ

หนึ่ง

ขอแสดงความยินดีอย่างยิ่งด้วยครับ
เดี๋ยวผมจะตามไปครับ
ว่าแต่ว่าทำไมเค้าถึงให้ช้าจังเลยครับ

น่าน นะซิคะ....

ให้ช้ามาก....ลุ้นแทบแย่

ตอนนี้ต้องมาลุ้นค่าตั๋วอีกเนี่ย

แพงมากๆ เลย.....แงแง...

Count Down !!!! VISA Bulletin For November. I wish that the cut off number will add more than 2500 [Asia] to VISA BULLETIN FOR OCTOBER 2008. :p :cool: :) It should be luanched on next Monday. :confused:

ผมจะได้สัมภาษณ์ต้นเดือนมกราคม นี้แล้วครับ
มีใครที่ได้สัมภาษณ์บ้างแล้วครับ ขอ share ประสบการณ์ด้วนหน่อยครับ

Congratulation all DV 2009 !!!!

I am back again.......busy myself to come to US....

I am now settle down in FL, waiting for my SSN which should come in few weeks and my green card should coming soon.

Well, i need some help from my Thai friends....

My husband is also now is US. His interview is coming soon...
Can anyone tell me what document would be need for AOS case ?
and what need to be prepared and where to go to ?

Thanks a lot....

P' Neung

PS. Tom, are you still in this forum ka ?

Congratulations for P'Neung krab already settle in the US.
Only 2-4 weeks for waiting the SSN and Green card to be in your mail.
P'Neung can ask this issue in Pantip forum or usvisa4thai.com, I think they can give you the best answer krab.
I have an interview appointment on new year day. Hope I will get luck this new year.
Tom

Hey Tom,

Glad you are still in this thread.

From my interview experience, he didn't ask me much though. As only why you want to go US and how you going to make a living in US ?

They need a prove that you would make a survive here, without doubting such as shouldn't answer ' not sure' you have to tell him what plan you will have? I remember you are doing AOS and interview in US, right ?
That's probably gonna be easier for you. As well as you show your bank statement that you can survive here without working for 6 months, i just realize that because i can't do anything much here....and to get green card it can be up to 6 mths. My daughter already got A -umber, i might get it in few days.

I wish you good luck on your interview, relax. It's not difficult as you think na.

Keep in touch with any updated na ja,
P' Neung