• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv Winners From Cameroon

ntumnui

Registered Users (C)
Let us congregate and rub minds and shoulders here. Hope it helps out especially for dv 2008 as well as dv 2009 winners.

Bro, glad to know you've started the thread for Cameroonian. Cameroonian should come out in their numbers and lets share our views which may be very helpful......"United we stand, Divided we fall"

Bro, glad to know you've started the thread for Cameroonian. Cameroonian should come out in their numbers and lets share our views which may be very helpful......"United we stand, Divided we fall"

I felt morally obliged to do so especially granted what they can go thro in the hands of our merciless country men. It is in our interest to inform and be informed before we take a single move. Our Nigerian brothers have done a lot for themselves through this forum . That perhaps explains why they today have a lower cut off number than any other african country each time.
My experience is still fresh in my mind. Mine plus that of others could give others a headway!!!!

With up to 3659 winners of dv 2009 from Cameroon, i expected this thread to be really active. Can you guys sit up and lets make hay while the sun shines?

hey never heard of this site until recently. Yeah am from Pays but in Bundes at de moment. Got my 2nd notification for DV 2009 already and interview scheduled fpor 1 oct. My country pple, wona wish me well oohhh will get back to u guys

hey never heard of this site until recently. Yeah am from Pays but in Bundes at de moment. Got my 2nd notification for DV 2009 already and interview scheduled fpor 1 oct. My country pple, wona wish me well oohhh will get back to u guys

hmmm,I think it was gud in 2009. this time around ,I can't seem to find anyone from pays oh. I need somebody to share with me in this issue