• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner 2010

Michael3000

Hello all,

I'm winner of DV 2010.
This is my 2nd time.

I just realized that I submit the same pictures in DV 2009 and DV 2010.

Are they able to find this out?

Thanks

oh ok, i get it. I have no idea, but IMO, it wont be a problem, since your 2009 try was in vain, your past application must have been trashed. However, if I were you, i'd bring an additional photo at the interview, just to make sure it's ok.

oh ok, i get it. I have no idea, but IMO, it wont be a problem, since your 2009 try was in vain, your past application must have been trashed. However, if I were you, i'd bring an additional photo at the interview, just to make sure it's ok.

Thanks Kiefar :)

Just asking. (It would be sad if they would deny a visa 'cos of old picture)

I was reading about interview experiences that people have had in the last years when applying for Adjustment of Status. One person mentioned that the immigration file at the USCIS had all the previous entries for the DV program they had entered in the last few years. But i don't think a picture would be a cause of denial as your appearance wouldn't change much.

Officially the pictures aren't suppose to be older than 6 months...it is all up to USCIS how to handle it...if they want to find a needle in the stay hack for whatever reason, they might use it if they have proof...in most cases I don't think it matters....but as most people know USCIS isn't in business to be nice, they are in business to keep people out of the USA and deny people and only let people in who can't be proven to have anything against them...

help..
Hello There,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010
i check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there.
I not received the 2nd letter form KCC in Egypt until now ..?
I'm born in Saudi Arabia ….But I Egyptian
my CN: under 2010AS00027xxx

thank you in advance for your assistance