DV visa, wife and other issues

Hello everyone,
I have been googling about a possibility of extension regarding the DV immigrant visa and few days of research got me here.
The point is im the past December I have been issued an immigrant visa via the DV lottery. It's due to expire on early june and I had in my plans to move in the US bt June for "exploration" before settling defenitel3 in the further 10 months of first entry.
The problem is... I'm living in London and would I be rejected at the border if I may be able to get a flight by May? I have been contacting the US consulate in Naples ( where I obtained the visa ) and the London embassy to ask if it was possible to get an extension or being able to travel beside the recent restrictions. Another point is I'm due to start a divorce in UK, but on my visa it's stated I'm married ( my wife got the visa as well ), by the border I may be asked how come she's not with me? Could I simply tell the truth that she gave up and doesn't want to move in the US anymore? Also if I divorce in UK, would this affect me in future once I settle myself in the US? Thanks!

Last edited: