• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv package and Washington

armmac

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys
My aunt aand uncle went to cp interview 2 weeks ago. And consul told them that they approved and gave them a paper that states a date to pick up their package.
After 2 days they called from embassy and told them that there are some computer problems and don't come for your passport and package they will call them in advance.
After 2 weeks we started to worry and they went to embassy (cause no one wanted to answer the question over the phone).In the embassy my aunt has been told that they have not receive a response from Washington and nothing to be worried about and they will notify us trough phone when passport and package will be ready.
it would be 3 weeks on this weekend.
I have 2 question.
1. Any similar situation?
2. What Washington have to do with embassy?Does anyone know?
Please give me a wise advice.Waiting for your response my smart fellas.
Thank you very much.

Yes, mine is one example.

This called, Administrative Processing, in some cases it takes 2 days and in some other cases it takes months, but finally same result, so don't worry, just look to the final result not to how long it took to be done.

Yes, mine is one example.

This called, Administrative Processing, in some cases it takes 2 days and in some other cases it takes months, but finally same result, so don't worry, just look to the final result not to how long it took to be done.

Thanks, but have you received your package yet?

Thanks, but have you received your package yet?

Not yet, and also I don't care now, I had sucessful interview, additional proof needed (1-134 Form along with Tax Return Year 2007) already I got it, so what else, let them take whatever time they need on this administrarive processing.

Not yet, and also I don't care now, I had sucessful interview, additional proof needed (1-134 Form along with Tax Return Year 2007) already I got it, so what else, let them take whatever time they need on this administrarive processing.

Ahmed what u think what would be average waiting time?

Ahmed what u think what would be average waiting time?

I don't know, but any how it will not take up to September 30, 2009 , I know my reply will shock you, but really after sucessful interview, you should deal with it this way, no more stress, enough that one you took since the first notification letter till this stage.

I don't know, but any how it will not take up to September 30, 2009 , I know my reply will shock you, but really after sucessful interview, you should deal with it this way, no more stress, enough that one you took since the first notification letter till this stage.

Is your passport still in the embassy?

No, my Passport with me, since I have additional proof (Affidavit of Support) they can't receive my Passport.

Their passports are in the embassy and i hope that it would not take too long cause they can't be without passport.

hallo armmac,

average waiting time is less then 8 weeks.

one of my friends have similar situation, and after 3 weeks he have his immigration Visa .