• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv lottery

sadio1234

Please, I pass my interview on March 19, and they ask to complete an information about my birth certificate
That procedure will take at list 1 month
I want to know if the ambassy can still deliver me a visa after the deposit of the document.
Cordially

Attachments

• IMG_20240319_111015.jpg
    IMG_20240319_111015.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Technically speaking, you have not "passed the interview" until all the requirements are met. You have a pending document, send it in as required, keep your fingers crossed, while you wait for a response from the embassy. That is all you can do for now. No one here can guarantee if the embassy will issue you with a visa or not.

Technically speaking, you have not "passed the interview" until all the requirements are met. You have a pending document, send it in as required, keep your fingers crossed, while you wait for a response from the embassy. That is all you can do for now. No one here can guarantee if the embassy will issue you with a visa or not.
And I want to know, if I find my birth certificate which has been lost now
Can I deposit it
Or I will only make a reconstructed one pls?