• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery, is it a MEANT TO BE thing or not?

You seem like a man better off living a ok life working for a (what sounds likes) nice company with business trips to the United States on regular basis. it's not like it's life threatening living in Spain. Why want to move? Your past posts made it seem like you were starving and living homeless in Spain that the United States was your only option left... lol

Why do you wanna move yourself? Or do you still only want green card so you can sail through immigration when you visit friends as per a previous post of yours?

Why do you wanna move yourself? Or do you still only want green card so you can sail through immigration when you visit friends as per a previous post of yours?

Pretty much so, friends and family but to be honest I didn't care if I was to be selected or not unlike most people on here. But now because of recent events happening I guess I have no choice but to continue with the process. But it confuses me why people with decent jobs such as Pizzaro with an education of two masters and regular business trips to the United States acts like his life is worthless.

Everything is over for me here and now, and only on chance to overcome this voidness, this sadness, this "feeling like prefer to die rather than get up and continue". If not lucky, my life will be definitely over.

Please... I would understand if you were living in poverty without a decent job and education but looking at you saying that with your "two" masters and a job working for a company with trips to the United States it makes me think you don't actually deserve to move to the United States with that fake *** desperate attitude. You're taking life for granted... Look at what you have now. My opinion, nothing else.

Pizzaro L visas are for intra-company transfers. Since you work for a US company you may look into seeking out opportunities on the US side of the company and if successful then you can approach management for an L visa.

I've been thinking this days about this lottery thing and now already moving on...Since we aren't sure about how is the procedure that is used to select winners, well they claim is random, but I don't think so, if it was, they would't have any problems sharing what they do, ...but anyway...

I'm wondering if winning the lottery is something that must happen to you the first time or otherwise you'll never get it...I'm being very pessimistic here but after 4 DOUBLE times (my wife and I) being not selected I started to think that we'll never be, that probably there is something in the "random selection process" that has put us in a "ignore" list or something like that..

Just wondering what are the chances to be selected after being not for 4 or more times...is still there any hope for me and my spouse?

Thanks.

I don't see any hope... I'm sorry. I don't think you two are cut out to be US residents...

Im not too worried about DV lottery anymore, my GF from states just got a stamp 4 today so she can live and work in Ireland with me.