• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery Form - Last minute question about Name entry when you have 2 names

Tigerman

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My nation does not have an official "middle name" concept on IDs. That is to say there are only two parts on IDs or passports, one for your name and one for your last name. I mean if you have 2 names you write both of them down on the name part. So my question is if we fill in the DV Lottery application form by wirting these 2 names on the name part and leaving the middle name part blank, would that be correct?

Appreciate the quick answers as only have a day to go.

i also had the same issue with my name.i simply filled in my name exactly as it is,while i mark the no-middle option on the Edv form.
My advice to everyone is to stop worrying..we have done our best...let's leave the rest for destiny...for those us who believe in God,we should pray more & have faith.we should realise that everyone can not be a winner,but we just be counted among the 50,000(it's all abt what God says)
Good luck to everyone...i will be back in May.Cheers