• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery experiences in US embassy in Macedonia

LulKosova

Hi all,

I'm starting this thread for anyone who had or will have interview in the US embassy in Skopje, so that we can share the experinces and help each other.
My CN is quite high (DV2015EU40xxx), so if I will be lucky to have an interview, it will be closer to the end.

Every shared experience will help.

Hi lul. Congrats for being selected even though with your high CN I suggest you apply for DV2016 as a plan B. Don't the interviews take place in Pristina?!

Hi lul. Congrats for being selected even though with your high CN I suggest you apply for DV2016 as a plan B. Don't the interviews take place in Pristina?!
no people from kosovo has to go to skopje or they can do the interview in tirana or belgrade if necessary.

I can't believe that there's no-one on this forum that hasn't have an interview in US embassy in Skopje (Macedonia). Hopefully, there are new members here that haven't seen this thread before and any of them had the experience from that embassy.

I can't believe that there's no-one on this forum that hasn't have an interview in US embassy in Skopje (Macedonia). Hopefully, there are new members here that haven't seen this thread before and any of them had the experience from that embassy.

Skopje only interviewed about 200 DV cases last year (331 people including family). Given the delay with DS260 processing I woukld not be surprised if they haven't had more than 20 interviews this year so far - and believe it or not, some people don't know about this wonderful forum!!!

I can see from the spreadsheet that one more DV2015 winner has added his details (except the name), with CN - 39xxx with the interview taking place in Skopje. It would be ideal to make contact and 'compare note', since only two of us here in this forum have the interview in Skopje.