• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2016 Applicant

Given the time zone he's in, it might take a few hours for @Britsimon to response, but I can say that you don't have to find a 'host' or someone to stay with.

You will, however, need to have an address to send the GC to. You can change this address at any time up to the point of entry. It can't be a PO Box and has to be a street address, but you can have it sent to a hotel etc.

Thanks. I was asking this because the officer at the POE might ask to see proof of funds. Oh God, I haven't even won yet and I'm worrying about all this stuff.
Thanks anyway. I'll wait for britsimon's respond too.

Thanks. I was asking this because the officer at the POE might ask to see proof of funds. Oh God, I haven't even won yet and I'm worrying about all this stuff.
Thanks anyway. I'll wait for britsimon's respond too.

The officer at POE won't, but the interviewing officer might before you get a visa.
But yes, best wait to see if you win before losing sleep and peppering the forum with questions (which if you browse old threads have probably all been answered already ;) )

Any help in terms of figuring out which part of your confirmation number you are all quoting I have mine which is for 2015 dv which number are you referring to the first part of end part you quote for example EU xxxx ? Hope my question makes sence

Any help in terms of figuring out which part of your confirmation number you are all quoting I have mine which is for 2015 dv which number are you referring to the first part of end part you quote for example EU xxxx ? Hope my question makes sence

I have replied to your PM about this. You were not selected - so you don't have the type of number they are talking about...