• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2012 !! I have question !

JML13

Registered Users (C)
Hi ! i've won on the DV lottery 2012 and i have some question !
================================================
1- what i got do now !
2- Do I need to have someone there in the US to live with ?
3- In Form DS-230 what does mean the Petitioner (Question 39) ?
And Thank You !

1. Follow the instructions you were given after winning.....Fill out the forms and send them to KCC with the photos.
2. You need an address in the US where your GC will be sent, usually it will be where you will stay upon landing in the US.
3. You, the DV winner are the petitioner.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you body to respond !! so should i fill the Form DSP-122 and Form DS-230 Part I a,d Part II with 2 photos and send it to the KCC !

thx , october last year !!

Thanks for your response. But please, let me know the particular day you applied, is it 5th,6th 7th october ................... Please dont be annoyed .I want to be more cautious how to apply in 2013 dv lottery

Thanks for your response. But please, let me know the particular day you applied, is it 5th,6th 7th october ................... Please dont be annoyed .I want to be more cautious how to apply in 2013 dv lottery

i dont remember exactly but it(s the fisrt day after just 30 min of the opening ! i think it(s the 5th !

Please i want to know the particular day you applied