DV interview Embassy relocation DS-260 unlock

Dani aria

Help over here plz

I need an explanation about my status plz
I’m from Iraq and my embassy has closed due to unforeseen circumstances and I emailed kCC to unlock DS-260 and relocate my Embassy and case is around 17k)s

In my email I pointed out that my country is experiencing this situation and for security issue and Embassy closure I can safely attend at Jordan and I will be able to attend there while I’m current next year and to update the form.

They have unlocked the DS-260 and they have changed the Embassy to Jordan but can’t displayed on the form.

Until now it is good, however , the point is my address that I mentioned to add is for next year during the interview while for now I’m currently at Iraq for next few months so I can’t edit the address and I don’t know if I need to resubmit the form with my current address or what? I think they have thought I’m residing at amman while I am supposed to be there when I’m current and scheduled for interview

This how they responded az below:
Based on the information you have provided, your interview location has been changed from Baghdad to Amman. The new interview location will not appear on your DS-260, but will be used by KCC for scheduling purposes. When we have scheduled your interview, you will be required to log into the Entrant Status Check (ESC) to view your appointment notification. At that time, please verify that your appointment is scheduled for the correct post. If for any reason it is not, you may contact KCC again at KCCDV@state.gov. You will also need to request that KCC unlock your DS-260, so that you can update your application with your new address. (Please note that Post Office Boxes and mailing addresses in care of another person do not justify a change of interview location.)
Your request to unlock the DS-260(s) you indicated is now complete. Unlocked DS-260’s can be edited on the Consular Electronic Application Center website. You may now make any necessary changes. Please note that unlocked DS-260s should be resubmitted as soon as the necessary changes are made. The failure to resubmit an unlocked DS-260 may affect the processing of your case, including the scheduling of your interview.