• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV FIJI WINNERS

san92

Just a forum where all the past and present DV winners from Fiji can share their experience and their entire DV process.

I know it's a different embassy but most Fijians have historically hung out in the OC forum with the Aussies and Kiwis.

Oh no @guestgulkan .. I myself hang out in the OC forum as well. But I just created this thread to see if there is anything specific to Fiji selectees etc. :). I guess there are only a few selectees from Fiji who hang out here. Might as well just stay in the OC forum :)

when will you have your interview? I am a selectee from Tonga hoping for someone who will be interviewing at Fiji Embass.y to share his /her experience..

when will you have your interview? I am a selectee from Tonga hoping for someone who will be interviewing at Fiji Embass.y to share his /her experience..

Hey Leekehi

I am yet to submit my DS260. My case number is 5XX. I have delayed my DS260 submission as I want to be interviewed sometime around April/May/June. What is your case number and have you already submitted your DS260?

Hey Leekehi

I am yet to submit my DS260. My case number is 5XX. I have delayed my DS260 submission as I want to be interviewed sometime around April/May/June. What is your case number and have you already submitted your DS260?

You need to delay your DS260 until at least December, January would be OK.

Hey guys, DV lottery 2024 winner. Case number 16xx. Completed DS260 form last year August. Just waiting for interview date. Looking forward to sharing Ideas and helping each other on this journey. Thanks!

Hey guys, DV lottery 2024 winner. Case number 16xx. Completed DS260 form last year August. Just waiting for interview date. Looking forward to sharing Ideas and helping each other on this journey. Thanks!
Bula, Your case is now current for May. How you getting along? All ready?