• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2022

Just checked for me, my mom and my dad - all of us not selected. Being from St. Lucia I will never get selected it seems, whatever.

That's what I find BS tbh.. if someone has been applying for over 8 years.. at least make their chances higher than someone who just applied..
LOL, have you seen this logic being applied in the multimillion dollar lotteries?
Besides, by taking part in earlier years than other might have you already have had higher chances of being selected...simply by taking part vs. them not taking part. :D

Congratulations to all the winners! I wholeheartedly wish you guys all the best!
Played for 11th time. Haven't been selected once. Living in US for almost 11 years now.
Of course, green card would make it easier, but, hey, when life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.

Hello guys, unfortunately I didn't win this time either. Let's hope for DV-2023 to make it this time.

Btw, I have a question for @SusieQQQ or any other mod, I've heard that due to Covid, you have to check every few months until your comfirmation's number expiration date, since the KCC will be doing redraws, how true is this? I've heard this since I first participated in DV-2021, is this true? I can't find anything in the DV instructions.

Hello guys, unfortunately I didn't win this time either. Let's hope for DV-2023 to make it this time.

Btw, I have a question for @SusieQQQ or any other mod, I've heard that due to Covid, you have to check every few months until your comfirmation's number expiration date, since the KCC will be doing redraws, how true is this? I've heard this since I first participated in DV-2021, is this true? I can't find anything in the DV instructions.
Nothing to do with COVID. On a few occasions, when it does not look like the response rate for DV is high, they have done a second draw. IF it happens - I think it has only happened two or three times in the decade or so I’ve been watching DV - it is usually in October and usually only a few thousand more draws. I recall from the last one a couple/few years back a poster reporting that KCC had emailed them to check the status page so I think they do let the new selectees know they need to check again. No harm checking every few months but keep in mind the chances of another selection are extremely low. If anything, I think covid makes the chances of a new draw even lower than usual, the embassies are already unable to meet the full DV issuance due to Covid-impacted capacity issues.