• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Hey @blesjm1,
I was hoping to ask a question regarding your other lawsuits, specifically the Impact lawsuit for all countries.
Will you be seeking a reservation of visas or similar? If we join the specific OC lawsuit (and say it’s unsuccessful), do we lose the opportunity to argue for visa reservation?
Ideally I’d not like to join two lawsuits without reason so wondering if the strategy between the two will differ and if there’s even any benefit to joining both.

Thanks for your time.

Hey @blesjm1,
I was hoping to ask a question regarding your other lawsuits, specifically the Impact lawsuit for all countries.
Will you be seeking a reservation of visas or similar? If we join the specific OC lawsuit (and say it’s unsuccessful), do we lose the opportunity to argue for visa reservation?
Ideally I’d not like to join two lawsuits without reason so wondering if the strategy between the two will differ and if there’s even any benefit to joining both.

Thanks for your time.
I dont think he has another one. The Impact one is a different company that is aimed at all countries. And on the impact page it states "If you are already filing a mandamus lawsuit for your DV application, individually or with another group, you may not join this case." So I don't think you can be a part of both.

As for the other part, I recall Jesse said he would argue for visa reservation but that it would be a last resort and he would aim to be resolving it for us long before it gets to that. But wait for him to answer to be 100% sure :)

I dont think he has another one. The Impact one is a different company that is aimed at all countries. And on the impact page it states "If you are already filing a mandamus lawsuit for your DV application, individually or with another group, you may not join this case." So I don't think you can be a part of both.

As for the other part, I recall Jesse said he would argue for visa reservation but that it would be a last resort and he would aim to be resolving it for us long before it gets to that. But wait for him to answer to be 100% sure :)
Thanks for your reply :)
My bad! I thought the other one was his.

Great to hear visa reservation might be a last resort.

Hey Everyone

My CN is OC23xx,and also chose the Sydney consulate being from there. Just wanted to know if people that are on the higher end of case number range like myself greater than 1500 are thinking of joining the lawsuit. I am too thinking of joining the lawsuit, but obviously it be a waste if my CN range doesn't go current this year.

Hey @blesjm1,

Thanks for your time.

I went for the other law suit with Immigration Partners with the goal of "reserving" the spot if something happens as the other cost was too high...

Friday at 7 am ---your time I believe. Looking forward to a good discussion and I will take any questions you have. Onboarding is currently available and will be available until January 25th. I have drafted parts of the complaint. One question I always receive, do you think you can win? If I did not believe I could win, I would not bring the case--I believe every client will receive an interview. Email: jbless@wasdenbanias.com for any specific questions. Best-Jesse

Jesse Bless is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jesse Bless' Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 20, 2022 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 890 7781 1907
Passcode: 145050
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89077811907#,,,,*145050# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,89077811907#,,,,*145050# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
Meeting ID: 890 7781 1907
Passcode: 145050
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/keyIu2nQkj

Hi just wanna know in the latest excel saw my case is at NVC but but I can see my case is still at KCC it hasn't been changed..

9th priority. I mean, I am beginning to believe that DOS is hoping to be sued at this point just so they have cover to take corrective action. I am sorry, I just cannot read the data any other way.

Hi just wanna know in the latest excel saw my case is at NVC but but I can see my case is still at KCC it hasn't been changed..
In the latest excel? What excel file?

I don’t think NVC has anything to do with diversity visas so not sure why it’d say NVC.

It has been brought to my attention that many OC may not be aware of our planned lawsuit and strategy. Feel free to send along the information for our next call and onboarding information to anyone looking to learn about "what's happening with DV2022" and what options are available to defend your opportunity for a visa. Happy to address any and all immigration questions.