• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 administrative processing

bikrambaral

Hi guys my DV interview with us embassy ended with a 221g letter, after the interview anout 2 weeks they asked me to submit documents and i submitted it. Now, I emailed them and they said my case is under administrative processing it's been 2 months haven't got a decision yet, do you know how long it takes to complete administrative processing

Unfortunately, there's no set time for completing AP. For some, it could be a couple of weeks or months. For some, it could be several months. And in some extreme cases, it is not unusual for AP to take a couple of years to get resolved. It all depends on what they're seeing from their end.

so what happens if it takes lets say 2 months from today, in this case my application gets rejected automatically ? because its a diversity case for 2022 Because visa had to be obtained before September 30 or is there any law which allow the consular to issue visa after the sep 30 deadline

If the AP is not resolved by Sept. 30th, that basically is the end. No DV 2022 visa will be issued after that day even if you subsequently clear the AP later on.