• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania- Fiji

Bula All,
Dv2022 winner here OC2xxx....just curious one some points....
Ds260 sent in may and received confirmation from kcc in July.
They have not yet requested for documents.
Is it possible if i should send docs now without there request for further processing???

Totally confused as some of the forums have stated to send before request and some have said to wait for request....

Bula All,
Is it possible if i should send docs now without there request for further processing???

Totally confused as some of the forums have stated to send before request and some have said to wait for request....
Bula Vinaka. DV2022 winner here OC2xxx. Good to know that you have received your confirmation from KCC already. My family sent our DS260 in mid-June. WE have not received any confirmation from KCC yet. I will await their response before I send the documents.
All the best
Vinaka.

Bula All,

Bula again. I checked the visa bulletin for October and for Oceania, the cut off number is 190. From the past three years record, I noticed that all case numbers become current around May to July so I am anticipating to be interviewed in June next year. Its great that Fiji's vaccination rate is improving daily as it will mean better chance of the US embassy being open throughout the 2022 fiscal year.
Vinaka.

Bula,

2021OC14XX here.....My case is still with NVC. I got DQ in early August 2020, Case number got current in June 2021. I have yet to receive 2NL and just curious if there's still hope and if anyone is in the same boat as me.
I was going through the DV2021 CEAC Data website and notice that case numbers ahead of mine e.g. OC2xxx and OC3xxx are in Issued and Ready statuses at the SUV Consulate. I don't know how things work here but my understanding is that cases get scheduled when they become current and depending when they got DQ. Hopefully, the SUV Consulate is still scheduling new interviews for this month. Vinaka.

Bula,

2021OC14XX here.....My case is still with NVC. I got DQ in early August 2020, Case number got current in June 2021. I have yet to receive 2NL and just curious if there's still hope and if anyone is in the same boat as me.
I was going through the DV2021 CEAC Data website and notice that case numbers ahead of mine e.g. OC2xxx and OC3xxx are in Issued and Ready statuses at the SUV Consulate. I don't know how things work here but my understanding is that cases get scheduled when they become current and depending when they got DQ. Hopefully, the SUV Consulate is still scheduling new interviews for this month. Vinaka.
Hi...I would worry a little I feel really sad for you .....I had a friend his case was in 2k....he just received his visa on the 9th.....they are still scheduling cases.....you may get lucky..

Am just curious if anyone submitted there's late because it happen to be the case with me .I completed my DS-260 August 18 but still waiting for Confirmation from KCC .
Case number OC24xx..
Now should I be worried or be patient for there reply.

Am just curious if anyone submitted there's late because it happen to be the case with me .I completed my DS-260 August 18 but still waiting for Confirmation from KCC .
Case number OC24xx..
Now should I be worried or be patient for there reply.
Hi there is a forum for dv2022 winners for Oceania and fiji.....u could join in..you need to be patient your case will not be current till August if the Visa's do not get exhausted....I am 2022oc15xx and I think I will be current in june