• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020

rezmmm

Hi all,
This is my first lottery participation, I would like to know which parameter is more important: My birth country or my citizenship country?
Also if I win the lottery then the winning depends on my birth or citizenship country?

Should I hire an attorney when it comes to filling out all the forms that go into the AOS package? Or is it something that I should be able to do it on my own?

Should I hire an attorney when it comes to filling out all the forms that go into the AOS package? Or is it something that I should be able to do it on my own?

I can’t say most people usually do it themselves; I’ve only got anecdotal evidence. However, based on the number of people on this forum, it’s safe to say that the majority seem to do the whole process themselves.

If I were you, I’d only get a lawyer/attorney if my circumstances were very extreme*.

*This is based on relativity.