• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020?

I was not selected, but for the very first time in 7 years of applying, I was not disappointed. Our life in Australia is a good one, and now that we have grandchildren (and I completed 2 degrees while I was waiting :) ), the pull towards America has changed. Added to the fact that my husband and I are older and our health care here is very important, I will actually not enter again later this year. I wanted to wish everyone on here the very best, send my warmest of wishes and especially my thanks to the forum advisers, you are amazing in the volunteer work that you do. To everyone who was successful, have an amazing adventure. To those not successful this year, I hope you find your dreams no matter where they are.

Q

I was not selected, but for the very first time in 7 years of applying, I was not disappointed. Our life in Australia is a good one, and now that we have grandchildren (and I completed 2 degrees while I was waiting :) ), the pull towards America has changed. Added to the fact that my husband and I are older and our health care here is very important, I will actually not enter again later this year. I wanted to wish everyone on here the very best, send my warmest of wishes and especially my thanks to the forum advisers, you are amazing in the volunteer work that you do. To everyone who was successful, have an amazing adventure. To those not successful this year, I hope you find your dreams no matter where they are.

Q

Best of luck Qewty!

NOT SELECTED again!! I thought I would be 3rd time lucky after being on and off with applying...... but I wasn't. I am very grateful though that my friend who had no idea about dv lottery till I walked them through the process on facetime HAS WON at their very first attempt. I am so happy for them considering they've been trying to search for a better life for a very long time and probably needed this more than me..... back to work and we go again in October!!! Good luck with the visa process for those selected

NOT SELECTED again!! I thought I would be 3rd time lucky after being on and off with applying...... but I wasn't. I am very grateful though that my friend who had no idea about dv lottery till I walked them through the process on facetime HAS WON at their very first attempt. I am so happy for them considering they've been trying to search for a better life for a very long time and probably needed this more than me..... back to work and we go again in October!!! Good luck with the visa process for those selected
Never mind, at least we get to apply again this year. It is great to hear that your friend won. Good luck with next year.

Q

Good to know that everything is going well for your over in Australia. Its always nice to hear from you.

Hi,
I'm one of the randomly selectees for DV2020. My case number is 2020AS00022xxx.
01. Please can I know is there any chance for getting visa to me?.

02.Already I have submitted DS260 form. Please let me know should I submitted the scan copies of documents as well? OR should I wait until KCC request the scan copies from us?

03. During the 'current' period as per the visa bulletin, is it possible to participate for the interview for all case numbers(winners) OR Does KCC randomly select the high demand case numbers?

04. During the 'current ' period , does KCC inform to all case numbers (winners) the particular interview date & time OR is it possible to participate for the interview any date & time during the current period.

Thanks
Best Regards
Chaminda

Hi,
I'm one of the randomly selectees for DV2020. My case number is 2020AS00022xxx.
01. Please can I know is there any chance for getting visa to me?.

02.Already I have submitted DS260 form. Please let me know should I submitted the scan copies of documents as well? OR should I wait until KCC request the scan copies from us?

03. During the 'current' period as per the visa bulletin, is it possible to participate for the interview for all case numbers(winners) OR Does KCC randomly select the high demand case numbers?

04. During the 'current ' period , does KCC inform to all case numbers (winners) the particular interview date & time OR is it possible to participate for the interview any date & time during the current period.

Thanks
Best Regards
Chaminda

Hi! I think this might be a good place for you to start: http://britsimonsays.com/dv2020-basic-questions/