• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

My lovely Kenyan peeps.

@Davie254 @Maggie.n @Denis.Muwuma and the rest who will be streaming in to this thread. Let is brace ourselves.

Quoting this from DV2020 All Selectees thread. It has also shed some light though still on speculations on this statement.

"Approximately 83,884 applicants have been registered and notified and may now make an application for an immigrant visa"

Keep that faith.

Kenya Hoiyeeeee

The following is the statistical breakdown by foreign state of chargeability of those registered for the DV-2020 program:

AFRICA
ALGERIA 2,745
ESWATINI 0
NAMIBIA 6
ANGOLA 150
ETHIOPIA 1,974
NIGER 31
BENIN 443
GABON 34
RWANDA 603
BOTSWANA 2
GAMBIA, THE 25
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE 0
BURKINA FASO 84
GHANA 1,343
SENEGAL 91
BURUNDI 228
GUINEA 271
SEYCHELLES 1
CABO VERDE 10
GUINEA-BISSAU 2
SIERRA LEONE 217
CAMEROON 1,589
KENYA 1,801
SOMALIA 72
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC 5
LESOTHO 0
SOUTH AFRICA 162
CHAD 93
LIBERIA 1,142
SOUTH SUDAN 23
COMOROS 1
LIBYA 102
SUDAN 3,691
CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE 4,743
MADAGASCAR 9
TANZANIA 72
CONGO, REPUBLIC OF THE 258
MALAWI 4
TOGO 600
COTE D’IVOIRE 364
MALI 30
TUNISIA 82
DJIBOUTI 59
MAURITANIA 25
UGANDA 374
EGYPT 5,568
MAURITIUS 4
ZAMBIA 12
EQUATORIAL GUINEA 5
MOROCCO 2,202
ZIMBABWE 61
ERITREA 140
MOZAMBIQUE 9

My lovely Kenyan peeps.

@Davie254 @Maggie.n @Denis.Muwuma and the rest who will be streaming in to this thread. Let is brace ourselves.

Quoting this from DV2020 All Selectees thread. It has also shed some light though still on speculations on this statement.

"Approximately 83,884 applicants have been registered and notified and may now make an application for an immigrant visa"

Keep that faith.
Oh my God. Is this official? I can't stop smiling. There's hope

My lovely Kenyan peeps.

Keep that faith.
I'm so excited. But what's with the crazy high case numbers?

I

I can't wait either.

And by seems normal, I meant in the aspect that there have been higher numbers before. As in having higher number cases in other years to where cut offs were crazy so this year as you said, it will be somewhat good news.
According to what I've understood from BritSimon's video, there seems to have been a new procedure to disqualify people. That possibly created massive holes in the process. I think there's a possibility of 2020 going current, especially with the addition of the new document procedure.

According to what I've understood from BritSimon's video, there seems to have been a new procedure to disqualify people. That possibly created massive holes in the process. I think there's a possibility of 2020 going current, especially with the addition of the new document procedure.
Spot on!

Hi
Congratulations all 2020ers
Hope we all get visas
This is going to be a long, short, stressful, joyous year. Let's hope all the mixed emotions bring us victory
Be blessed all
Welcome @FRAN 2020AF30XXX
We are excited to have you on board. AMEEEEN. I have seen two more AF peeps, one is certain from Kenya on visajourney. I don't have an account there. If any of you does, please send them a link from this forum to join us.