• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Happy New Year to you all, hope that in the coming year we will have a change regarding our DV2020 case. On this occasion would like to thank all those who never stop fighting for us.
Curtis Morrison Charles Kuck BritSimon Greg Siskind AND Others who try to help

Happy New Year to you all, hope that in the coming year we will have a change regarding our DV2020 case. On this occasion would like to thank all those who never stop fighting for us.
Curtis Morrison Charles Kuck BritSimon Greg Siskind AND Others who try to help
Happy new year to you too . And to the moderators here and everyone fighting for us , THANK YOU & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

Happy New Year! I hope this process will find it's end this year and hopefully it will be a happy end for us!
Thank you everyone and especially moderators for your support!

Hi,

I have a question regarding the re-entry permit.

My situation:
- Received GC visa in February 2021
- Did activation trip in March 2021 (stayed for a few days)
- Will finish studies in home country in Jan 2022

- I want to travel for 6+ months starting in February 2022 while coming back to the US every 2-3 months to visit friends or attend conferences/meetups
- I will never stay outside of the US for more than 3-4 months but I also won't have an apartment or a car during my time abroad

Do I need to apply for a re-entry permit in my case?
The processing time for the re-entry permit is around 8 months right now.
Does it even make sense to apply for a re-entry permit if it won't be approved before my trip starts?

Thanks for your help!

Hello all, any updates on DV2020? The last news I heard was that KCC will start working on DV2020 in Apr 2022. But the post below from FB confuses me

Thanks

2022-03-21_17-05-04.png

Did we all leave this forum. Just checking after a long while. @Britsimon adviced us to manage our expectations and 2023 is here with us in a few days. Two things out here
1. That dhs bill with recapture of unused visas including dv2020 dv2021 Might be passed and if not after 16th December we wrap it up with best chance.
2. Gomez bench of 3 judges to give their verdict and only 9095 individuals and their families. Slim probability. Any discussion on this

Hi, I have been selected for DV 2020 case. My case was at the time approved by KCC and sent to my local embassy, but then all processes stopped because of covid and I never got my interview.

I have been checked out in the process since the Gomez vs. Trump court order took forever. But since I have renewed plans to move I was wondering, what is the current status and is there any update to be expected regarding the 2020 DV Visa? Thank you in advance

Last edited: