• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2019 Selectee from Tanzania

Yeah nimeona. I think you may be right unless the numbers go up a bit more in the next couple months. Still, we are looking at June or July. Bado tunasubiri.

On another note, I'm surprised there are no other people from Tanzania on this forum. Maybe they haven't stumbled upon this resource...or they are non-participating members.

On another note, I'm surprised there are no other people from Tanzania on this forum. Maybe they haven't stumbled upon this resource...or they are non-participating members.
Am also a Tanzanian but I was not lucky to be selected in 2019 dv but let's hope for 2020 dv, may be something better would happen, I will keep close with you guys so as to get the experience about how the interview is conducted there in embassy.

Good deal, TZ boy. I'll be sure to share my experience when I get to that point. Also, I have been applying for about 10 years so don't give up hope.

Thanks much, is my second time to involve my self in whole process concerning about dv lottery, am not real sure if the number of Tanzanian who played lottery in each year leach even 5,000, all in all I wish you all the best in your journey towards the land of opportunity..Mimi ndo namalizia degree yangu pale DIT. God bless you all.
Good deal, TZ boy. I'll be sure to share my experience when I get to that point. Also, I have been applying for about 10 years so don't give up hope.

J2nyi, looks like we might just squeak by in the next VB (possibly?) if the numbers remain the same. So, maybe June interview. I'm starting to get nervous and June is a long way away.

For us to get anything done, you're right, time will fly. I'm going to apply for the new passport which I hear takes only a week but you never know.

Welp. Went to pick up new passport on date provided and was told, "it's still being processed. Maybe next week." ‍:rolleyes:

Hi guys tks for your informations i'm dv2020 participate for the first time hope we get selected on May 7,
I wish you all the success, keep us updated