• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2019 Selectee from Tanzania

In US her case number was around 2019AFXXXX5XX we sent form around September and she scheduled for interview at the end of the year
So fingers crossed

I'm interested to hear about the experience of people interviewing at the embassy in TZ.
Can't find much out there...

Hey! I'm in TZ so I'm doing CP. I'm early 28XXX. So you're right, we may be doing this together.
Sadly, I'll have to get a new police certificate. And you know the way of things in our country, so that should be fun.

Hi! Forgot to ask if you're doing by CP or AOS?l, j2nyi? I think I might have seen you post on the AOS thread? If so, then no request for additional documents, eh?

Hi! Forgot to ask if you're doing by CP or AOS?l, j2nyi? I think I might have seen you post on the AOS thread? If so, then no request for additional documents, eh?
Am prolly gonna be doing AOS if it’s gonna be current before on or before August.