• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wave, a first timer and I'm from Macau which is a former Portuguese colony in southern China and the US put us Macanese in EU even though I've never been to Europe. Maybe I get bigger chance to win in EU than in AS.

Last edited:
how life is in Australia? I am planing a 3 months stay over there just to get away from the canadian cold... How are you toward black famillies? Any concern I should have? I plan sydney or Melbourn

I'll just jump in here as an ethnic Aussie whose children are mixed race. We've had no problems in Melbourne, which is very multicultural and tends to be very welcoming of other people.

I'll just jump in here as an ethnic Aussie whose children are mixed race. We've had no problems in Melbourne, which is very multicultural and tends to be very welcoming of other people.
thanks for the reply. I will try melbourne, sydney seems to expensive to live in since we will be living on our saving

Status
Not open for further replies.