• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

Dear all,

its me again, as I mentioned before I have also Canadian PR visa, havent done landing yet, because i have plenty of time yet. Time is coming and next week I have GC interview and I my question is, what will do visa officer if he/she see that we have also canadian visa, will they get mad..., will they ask something or it doesnt matter.

I know we have to make a decision, but cant do it now, I will have it both and decide later.

what do you recomend to do, should we cancel our GC interview

thanks

Will they get "mad"? Where do you think this is?!! They may ask you where you want to settle but they won't deny you an immigrant visa because of it.
Of course , a future choice may see you deemed to have abandoned your green card should you ever get one (you are not going to a green card interview - you are going to an immigrant visa interview). But that's not for a consular officer to decide on.

Hi Flori,
I got a Police Certificate from UK. They asked the same from me too. So, I emailed them my electricity and my phone bills. And that was enough.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for your feedback @LulKosova ! I think you meant you mailed them (not emailed) the documents by postal service, right? Did you provide your address or the US Embassy address for the delivery of the Police Certificate? I am not sure which address to put since for the Police Certificate in our country we have been asked to put the US Embassy address for the delivery of the PC.

Thanks for your feedback @LulKosova ! I think you meant you mailed them (not emailed) the documents by postal service, right? Did you provide your address or the US Embassy address for the delivery of the Police Certificate? I am not sure which address to put since for the Police Certificate in our country we have been asked to put the US Embassy address for the delivery of the PC.
No, I meant emailed them. When I mailed the application for the Certificate, I didn't include those 2 documents as proof of address. They send me an email regarding that, I called them. They said any 2 documents with my name and address on it. I emailed them and called again. They said they got them and it's fine.
Regarding delivery address, i provided my own address. My certificate arrived 3 weeks later (with errors). I called them and pointed out the error and they mailed an improved Certificate. In my wife's case, since her Certificate didn't arrive for more than 1 month, I called them and I asked them to mail it again, this time to a local address in London (a friend's address) and arrived there in 2 days. Then, when my friend came here for holidays, I received that Certificate. Don't add any US Embassy address on the application, it has to be yor address.

Hi all,
Today I had my interview at Yerevan embassy. Everything went smooth. They asked very easy questions. Only my husbands military booklet copy dis not include all the pages and they wanted another copy of our marriage certificate. At the end CO told "As soon as you bring your missing docunents along with your passports back, we will be able to complete your case". I was so confused that I didn't even ask anything. What do you think means to complete your case? I went back half an hour later and submitted the copies. How can I check my status at ceas? It askes for IV case number but when I enter my2015eu00006*** number it says invalid.. is that what am supposed to fill in?

Hi all,
Today I had my interview at Yerevan embassy. Everything went smooth. They asked very easy questions. Only my husbands military booklet copy dis not include all the pages and they wanted another copy of our marriage certificate. At the end CO told "As soon as you bring your missing docunents along with your passports back, we will be able to complete your case". I was so confused that I didn't even ask anything. What do you think means to complete your case? I went back half an hour later and submitted the copies. How can I check my status at ceas? It askes for IV case number but when I enter my2015eu00006*** number it says invalid.. is that what am supposed to fill in?
remove the zeros and enter the number like 2015EU12345

Hello everyone i would like to ask a question and if someone can help me by answearing it.sincei m current for march i mean my number under 24xxx when i suppose to get notification on my email or entrant status check.i sent my ds 260 in may.Another concern is when i listed down the adress in USA i put the adress in one state of my friend but actually i ll be goin another state since my sponsor is my friend not the one i listed the adress to where to get the green card.would it be a problem in my interview because of this issue or it wont matter at all.if my question is clear i would gladly wait for someone so kind to elaborate me.thank you very much kind regards for you all

Hello everyone i would like to ask a question and if someone can help me by answearing it.sincei m current for march i mean my number under 24xxx when i suppose to get notification on my email or entrant status check.i sent my ds 260 in may.Another concern is when i listed down the adress in USA i put the adress in one state of my friend but actually i ll be goin another state since my sponsor is my friend not the one i listed the adress to where to get the green card.would it be a problem in my interview because of this issue or it wont matter at all.if my question is clear i would gladly wait for someone so kind to elaborate me.thank you very much kind regards for you all

You will get your 2NL in the next few days, and the address you will stay at won't matter, you can change the address at interview or even at the POE.

Congratulations to Iliona, Bleri, EU2015, lutsss, enodr, AzAnt, alman and janar2015 on getting the immigrant visa! It's great to see so many people with the recent 'issued' status. Sunny Girl, I'm sure you'll be fine too and they will soon process your papers. ;)

Thanks Sunshine! I know they will. I am very sorry that this happened just for missing xerocopies. What an embassy!! Didn't they have a copy machine in the whole building??

How many days does it usually take them to finish your case after you submitted your missing documents to the embassy?? the ceac has not been updated since Friday.

How many days does it usually take them to finish your case after you submitted your missing documents to the embassy?? the ceac has not been updated since Friday.

There has been a weekend and a holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. day on Monday) in the interim. US embassies observe US holidays. So absolutely no surprise that nothing has happened on CEAC since Friday....

dear friends, my interview is tomorrow,

am I missing anything here, please help.

- high school diploma + transcripts + translated
- birth cerificates
- marriage certificate
- police certificate
- medical results
- apointment confirmation
- DS 260 confirmations
- passports
- civil docs (copies)
- fee cash $330 for each, including $330 for each child
- 2 printed photos 5x5cm, for each
- proof fo funds, bank statements
- spouse ( bachelor, education) do we have to submit also for spouse education, work experience, or they will not accept, do we have to bring to the interview spouse education, or work experience proof please.

Big Thanks to All of you

lucky2015winner, post: 2382997, member: 363440"]dear friends, my interview is tomorrow,

am I missing anything here, please help.

- high school diploma + transcripts + translated
- birth cerificates
- marriage certificate
- police certificate
- medical results
- apointment confirmation
- DS 260 confirmations
- passports
- civil docs (copies)
- fee cash $330 for each, including $330 for each child
- 2 printed photos 5x5cm, for each
- proof fo funds, bank statements
- spouse ( bachelor, education) do we have to submit also for spouse education, work experience, or they will not accept, do we have to bring to the interview spouse education, or work experience proof please.

Big Thanks to All of you
All seems to be ready, except:
1. Military document
2. Courier account proof

Have you prepared the above?