• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

try Emirates if u like food :) cos once upon a time they served good food throughout ( i donno about now), with an added advantage of lots of sight seeing if you get a long overlay and are put in a hotel...and possibly you get to fly in the biggest aircraft ever made, the A380 from dubai to New York.

Please think of the hours in transiting and also the arrival time such as morning time or evening time. Also consider whether you got to get another flight or bus to your city. In some case, the transiting period makes the hour journey too long.

Not to run an advert for them but barring any unforeseen issues, if Delta leaves Accra at exactly 10:30pm Ghana time as they announce, it arrives at JFK at dawn by 4-5am, a time when you will think the airport is a cemetary...Immigration procedures are quick and so is baggage clearance.

Not to run an advert for them but barring any unforeseen issues, if Delta leaves Accra at exactly 10:30pm Ghana time as they announce, it arrives at JFK at dawn by 4-5am, a time when you will think the airport is a cemetary...Immigration procedures are quick and so is baggage clearance.

well said masa

Not to make us panic but this ebola thing is beginning to scare me.. Ebola now in NYC ?? God have mercy
I follow Ebola related news in the international media almost everyday and its worrisome (some hoaxes meant to create more panic and others the reality on the ground). I just didn't want to be posting such news here but should be a great concern for all of us. My intentions are to travel next year hopefully when visa is granted but due the outbreak, i just have to change my mind and leave early. The earlier the better since no one knows the future of Ebola and not forgetting the recent travel restrictions placed on some west African countries by the US. I worry more when people ignorantly see West Africa as a country. We pray for the best.

I follow Ebola related news in the international media almost everyday and its worrisome (some hoaxes meant to create more panic and others the reality on the ground). I just didn't want to be posting such news here but should be a great concern for all of us. My intentions are to travel next year hopefully when visa is granted but due the outbreak, i just have to change my mind and leave early. The earlier the better since no one knows the future of Ebola and not forgetting the recent travel restrictions placed on some west African countries by the US. I worry more when people ignorantly see West Africa as a country. We pray for the best.

It's really worrisome man. But God is watching over us all

Yea I agree, Air Maroc is very cheap. And also the IOM give good deals. @jay_on_ice was there yesterday and the deal he got with BA was very good
Please Air Maroc gets very frustrating most of the time.To avoid uncertainties take some other airline. They usually have issues,please my friend took a flight and there was no connecting flight at some point.

Eish. What is it with these postings that stereotype races and peoples?

Come on guys. Citizen K I usually respect your postings but that is not on.... Unreliable airlines are the province of many countries, I can think of qute a few African and indeed European airlines that fall into that category too.

Eish. What is it with these postings that stereotype races and peoples?

Come on guys. Citizen K I usually respect your postings but that is not on.... Unreliable airlines are the province of many countries, I can think of qute a few African and indeed European airlines that fall into that category too.

wow pls no one should take this out of context.. never meant to stereotype any country or race for that matter. And if that's the case I quickly retract my earlier statement. Hope I'm good now

Just paid my USCIS Immigration fee online. You can PM me for details on how to do the payment.
Ooh my brother, isn't this forum a place where we share ideas and help one another?
Is there anything secret about it why you talking about PM?
I must say we all need your help cause you've gone through it and now a senior one
Lol

Ooh my brother, isn't this forum a place where we share ideas and help one another?
Is there anything secret about it why you talking about PM?
I must say we all need your help cause you've gone through it and now a senior one
Lol

There's nothing secret about it and I've never kept anything secret. But the reality is you will need your
Alien Registration Number (A-Number) and Department of State (DOS) Case ID to be able to make the online payment. You can only have them after the collection of your visa packet (if your visa get approved) So I'm not keeping any secret from anyone here