• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

the place dey silent, how are you people? wishing you all a nice, happy and stress free weekend.

yes was current in october but late submission
masa, try call them so you will know whether u dey get your interview in december. Sometimes it take time for them to send the 2NL although interview is set. In our case, i called then the lady told me its been process. After a week, i came again, the lady told me of the interview date. it took three days afterward before getting email about the 2NL.

Last edited:
those of you who attended the interview already how much did you guys pay for the medicals,interview and the visa processing?
im going with my wife so i want to know how much i will be paying in ghana cedis.
my cn is 2015AF000046xx
submitted DS-260 in July 20th
yet to receive 2NL

those of you who attended the interview already how much did you guys pay for the medicals,interview and the visa processing?
im going with my wife so i want to know how much i will be paying in ghana cedis.
my cn is 2015AF000046xx
submitted DS-260 in July 20th
yet to receive 2NL

Rough estimate.. budget Gh2000 per head including police report, medicals and visa fee. You and your wife should be looking at Gh4000 (minus flight ticket)

masa, try call them so you will know whether u dey get your interview in december. Sometimes it take time for them to send the 2NL although interview is set. In our case, i called then the lady told me its been process. After a week, i came again, the lady told me of the interview date. it took three days afterward before getting email about the 2NL.
okay thnx man