• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

it seems the price keep on changing, so call Akai House Clinic on 233302784772 or Holy Trinity Medical Center on 0264315061. All the best man
The price keeps changing because the amount has been pegged to the us dollar which means any movement (appreciation of the us) affects the fee for the medicals. When the dollar to cedi was 3.1 in February, the price of medicals was around 790. Currently the dollar to cedi starts from 4.1 which gives rise to the current medical fees of 900 +. The best we can do to manage this risk is buying us dollar now but we must be carefully not to buy counterfeit.

I am on way to the embassy in Monrovia carrying my sister and her husband for their interview pls forum members, I need all the prayers for for them I keep the forum updated on matter the outcome

the link provided is for 2015/2016 1NL-Entrants Status Check....what should we do?

Like britsimon said, wait. In the meanwhile if you haven't printed the 1NL yet make sure you do so, because it disappears when the 2NL goes up.

GUYS I HAVE PRINTED THE 1NL BUT BIT OF WORRIES HERE,

MY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT NAME IS : VICTOR, AIDOO

MY APPLICANT NAME IS : AIDOO, VICTOR

THE CORRECT PRINCIPAL APPLICANT NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN ; AIDOO, VICTOR AS I HAVE IN ALL MY OTHER DOCUMENTS.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? AND HOW SHOULD I ANSWER THEM IF I AM ASKED WHY THE CHANGES?

The 1NL is addressed to Dear Firsname MiddleName Lastname

Halfway down the page the name is shown again as
Lastname, Firsname MiddleName