• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I have called them but they are saying you can only make enquiries through mails but on calls.
keep sending the emails, at the right time they will answer them all at ago. They will attend to you but might not answer your specific needs.

Is the medical test all done in a few hours ( same day) or some referrals are made to other hospitals in both the akai Hse and Medilab? what is the current rate?

CN: AF134XX✔
DS-260 Completed: 05 octobre ✔
Unlock date: 28th-OCT
2nd NL Received:24 February✔
Interview Location : 05 Chemin Cheikh Bachir
Ibrahimi ALGIERS✔
Interview date: April 05, 2015 08:30 AM ✔
Interview result: (NotYet)✔
Is the medical test all done in a few hours ( same day) or some referrals are made to other hospitals in both the akai Hse and Medilab? what is the current rate?
did you move your interview to accra?

İ did all the medicals today at holy trinity. but 2 vaccines reqiured more than one injection so was ask to come again on the 8th may. All the medicals cost me 790 cedis.
the extra vaccines on 8th may will cost 76 cedis

Last edited:
İ did all the medicals today at holy trinity. but 2 vaccines reqiured more than one injection so was ask to come again on the 8th may. All the medicals cost me 790 cedis.
how much?

waww that's cool at Akai I paid Ghc741 n yesterday I went for second vaccination paying GHC296 and ask to return in a month for the last one at GHC46
I also witnessed people pay GHC89.. an amount close to GHC900 yesterday

hi guys am new here and i hope u guy gonna help me out. here is my problem. my wife is one of the selectees for 2015, and we have submitted our ds-260. we were recently going through our printouts of the ds-260 and realized that we made an error on my wife's forms. instead of typing year of stated and year of completion of high school as 2001 to 2003 we mistakingly typed 2003 to 2005. after realizing this we contacted KCC about it and we were told we should contact accra because our case has already been sent there. our interview is coming on next month. what do we do?

hi guys am new here and i hope u guy gonna help me out. here is my problem. my wife is one of the selectees for 2015, and we have submitted our ds-260. we were recently going through our printouts of the ds-260 and realized that we made an error on my wife's forms. instead of typing year of stated and year of completion of high school as 2001 to 2003 we mistakingly typed 2003 to 2005. after realizing this we contacted KCC about it and we were told we should contact accra because our case has already been sent there. our interview is coming on next month. what do we do?

Well KCC told you to contact Accra - did you do that?

i sent them an email and below was the reply received:
Thank you for your email inquiry.

Failure to follow application instructions can be cause for disqualification. The consular officer will review documentation and determine if any irregularities warrant disqualification. We recommend that applicants verify the accuracy of their documentation and avoid using third parties to enter their lottery information.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements (e.g., airfare, hotels) without having a visa in your possession. The U.S. Embassy accepts no responsibility if you do so. We are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa before a fixed travel date. You risk significant financial losses if you ignore this advice.

**** Please include your case number in all correspondence ****

i sent them an email and below was the reply received:
Thank you for your email inquiry.

Failure to follow application instructions can be cause for disqualification. The consular officer will review documentation and determine if any irregularities warrant disqualification. We recommend that applicants verify the accuracy of their documentation and avoid using third parties to enter their lottery information.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements (e.g., airfare, hotels) without having a visa in your possession. The U.S. Embassy accepts no responsibility if you do so. We are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa before a fixed travel date. You risk significant financial losses if you ignore this advice.

**** Please include your case number in all correspondence ****
our interview is on 11th April and don't know whether to proceed

you mean 11th May instead of April? i think any mistake relating to DS 260 can be corrected during the interview as long as you got your documents to prove that. there is no need to worry. On the other side, were you guys married during the lottery entry? The embassy's reply reforce the notion that errors comes from the used of third party(agent).

Just notify the CO of this error on the day of your interview. Do this before you take the oath...

ok bros. i didn't know about this unlocking issue until recently like i would have done that long ago. have attribute this error to internet problem when u are not living in the city......@ usa 14

yes we were married and entered as family with two kids......@aiguo
ok bros. i didn't know about this unlocking issue until recently like i would have done that long ago. have attribute this error to internet problem when u are not living in the city......@ usa 14
good. u got no problem to worry your head of and like USA14 said notify them of the error before the interview