• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Britsimon, @SusieQQQ ave just reliazed I forgot to put a letter "h" on my Host name ie..his name is Olugah but wrote oluga while filling ds260..I submitted it on June..does it have any impact? n what can I do? Advice plizz

Hi friends Thanks for all the informative discussions.My no is 39*** when can I expect the interview date? Have done my 12th in India and have unfortunately misplaced my 12th certificate ! would duplicate from the board suffice?
Thanks for your guidance

Hi friends Thanks for all the informative discussions.My no is 39*** when can I expect the interview date? Have done my 12th in India and have unfortunately misplaced my 12th certificate ! would duplicate from the board suffice?
Thanks for your guidance
you CN should be current most likely in june but interview date will depend on when you submitted your DS-260. for your high school certificate, as long as its authentic no problem.

Thanks Aiguo for your prompt reply and guidance, I submitted my DS260 in May 2014. Please also tell me whether statement of financial position of father would help for confirming that I would not be a public charge? Looking at current visa number for April being 30700 assuming that monthwise increase is @ 5000 can we assume that interview could be around june end or july begining? Request your guidance please

Thanks Aiguo for your prompt reply and guidance, I submitted my DS260 in May 2014. Please also tell me whether statement of financial position of father would help for confirming that I would not be a public charge? Looking at current visa number for April being 30700 assuming that monthwise increase is @ 5000 can we assume that interview could be around june end or july begining? Request your guidance please
for sure u should expect your interview most likely in june. per the interviews so far, we do not need financial prove.

Can't believe have found this page where all my quiz will get answered I am so happy. I am new in this forum and wish to make some friends also. My case number starts with ...329... when is my interview likely to be...

Can't believe have found this page where all my quiz will get answered I am so happy. I am new in this forum and wish to make some friends also. My case number starts with ...329... when is my interview likely to be...
u should expect your interview most likely in May

for sure u should expect your interview most likely in june. per the interviews so far, we do not need financial prove.

Aiguo, please be careful to avoid ruining someone's chances (which I am sure is not your intent). A better way to answer is like this:

Anand, most (almost all) selectees interviewing in Kenya have a host. If the history is someone known to the selectee, or better yet, family, then the CO will not usually ask for financial proof. However, if you did not have a host and instead we're going to the USA on your own you could be asked about finances.

Y
Aiguo, please be careful to avoid ruining someone's chances (which I am sure is not your intent). A better way to answer is like this:

Anand, most (almost all) selectees interviewing in Kenya have a host. If the history is someone known to the selectee, or better yet, family, then the CO will not usually ask for financial proof. However, if you did not have a host and instead we're going to the USA on your own you could be asked about finances.

Thanks Britsimon I do have a host who is related to me my mothers cousin so Would it be safe to prepare financial statement certified by qualified accountant in case financial position is asked for?

@Ms. Dada yeah i already went and processed the necessary then came back to finalize a few things here before going back later this year.Well if you have time still begin early the police certificate business so that even if it delays your good in terms of time frame