• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Sorry I did not give the clear hint. My CN is 70***. When would I expect to be called for an interview? And by the way, following the posts I have been reading, how much exactly for a Kenyan, would you need to prepare with to facilitate your process excluding air ticket? Or does one pay for the ticket at the embassy? I am green kindly help.

Sorry I did not give the clear hint. My CN is 70***. When would I expect to be called for an interview? And by the way, following the posts I have been reading, how much exactly for a Kenyan, would you need to prepare with to facilitate your process excluding air ticket? Or does one pay for the ticket at the embassy? I am green kindly help.[/QUOTE Karibu-welcome to the forum Ombija....The costings depends on family members.But I belief if you spend time going through our threads...you'd get a rough idea.Thanks

Sorry I did not give the clear hint. My CN is 70***. When would I expect to be called for an interview? And by the way, following the posts I have been reading, how much exactly for a Kenyan, would you need to prepare with to facilitate your process excluding air ticket? Or does one pay for the ticket at the embassy? I am green kindly help.

Ok, your number is high, so you will probably interview in September. Your number is in a slightly risky range, there is a possibility that numbers will cut off earlier for Africa this year, but since you stated you are less than 71000, you are a heck of a lot better off than if you had said 79xxx.

All travel arrangements, flights, jobs in America and so on are your responsibility. The embassy will not help with any of that. Talk to your countrymen in this thread to understand the costs and challenges you will need to overcome....

The wisest thing to do for now, considering your can, is to save veery hard. You have to factor in currency fluctuation, inflation, etc so please save save save and let cost issues come alive when your can becomes current. It may sound tough but truth comes all shades.

@Britsimon , @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ

Hello,

Say if one relocates within the country and also gets a new job before the interview or 2NL . Will that in any way affect the unlocking of DS260 ? I mean , does one need to unlock it to update info on the new job and physical address ?

Thanks and Regards

You could make those changes at the interview - so you don't "need" to unlock for that, but considering your case number it will not cause you a delay if you do unlock and resubmit.

Yes am awake at this hour. Watching CNN they say Obama set to address the nation about Immigration Issues... wonder what changes....