• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 winner Africa

Dv 2014 KCC confirmation

Can I send by E-mail to KCC with full name, case number and date of birth to get Confirmation? please help if you can

Last edited by a moderator:
case number

my case number is 2014AF0000XXXX
I DID NOT WRITE THE CASE NO AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY FORMS SUBMITTED TO THE KCC(122 AND 230)HOPE IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT AT THIS STAGE?

comfirmation

hello , can somebody give me the format of the mail to send to kcc for the confirmation of the receipt of the forms 122 and 230

my case number is 2014AF0000XXXX
I DID NOT WRITE THE CASE NO AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY FORMS SUBMITTED TO THE KCC(122 AND 230)HOPE IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT AT THIS STAGE?

No problem as long as you included your barcode form (the "you have been selected" letter).

hello , can somebody give me the format of the mail to send to kcc for the confirmation of the receipt of the forms 122 and 230

You can send the following, but be aware that they usually take at least a month and sometimes longer to go through their incoming mail, do I'd suggest waiting another week or two before you send an email:

Send to KCC email address:

FULL NAME
CASE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH MM-DD-YYYY

Dear sir/madam

With reference to the above case, I would appreciate it if KCC could confirm receipt of my forms.

Thank you,
YourName