• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 nigerian winner

kayodele

Registered Users (C)
I am a dv 2014 winner with my case number 2014AFXXXXXXXXX,I ve sent the forms 122 and 230 to kcc on 11th sept but want to know how long will it take for them to get back to me but i forgot to put my case number on the top right corner of every forms hope it will not affect my processing,also what is the meaning of 2nd NL

I am a dv 2014 winner with my case number 2014AFXXXXXXXXX,I ve sent the forms 122 and 230 to kcc on 11th sept but want to know how long will it take for them to get back to me but i forgot to put my case number on the top right corner of every forms hope it will not affect my processing,also what is the meaning of 2nd NL

Because you have hidden every number in your case number we cannot say when your case will be processed (the case number determines the order of processing.

Because you submitted your forms late it will be a while before they are entered in the system.

The 2NL (for consular processing) is an email that comes a few weeks before your interview to let you know the interview date.

Because you have hidden every number in your case number we cannot say when your case will be processed (the case number determines the order of processing.

Because you submitted your forms late it will be a while before they are entered in the system.

The 2NL (for consular processing) is an email that comes a few weeks before your interview to let you know the interview date.

what about the case number i did not write on top corner of every forms filled hope it does not matter at this stage?

what about the case number i did not write on top corner of every forms filled hope it does not matter at this stage?

No that should not really matter at this stage. I assume you DID include the barcode page (the "you've been selected" letter)

confirmation

pls can someone give me the format of the mail to be sent to kcc for confirmation and also can i send that mail now bcos its not up to a month that i sent the forms 122 and 230 to them my case number is 2014AF00009XXX

CHECKED-19TH AUGUST 2013
FORMS SENT-11TH SEPT
CONFIRMATION-8th oct

Last edited by a moderator:
pls can someone give me the format of the mail to be sent to kcc for confirmation and also can i send that mail now bcos its not up to a month that i sent the forms 122 and 230 to them my case number is 2014AF00009XXX

CHECKED-19TH AUGUST 2013
FORMS SENT-11TH SEPT
CONFIRMATION-NOT YET

It is VERY unlikely your forms will have been processed yet - because you sent them only very recently. Up to a couple of weeks ago, KCC were still only processing forms received in June. I should imagine they are up to July or perhaps August by now, but your forms would have got there in mid September. You should just wait a 2 or 3 weeks at least.

Question on DV 2014

Hello Everyone!
I am a winner of the DV 2014. My case number is so high as from what i read and understand. 2014AF00099XXX.
I am from Cameroon. Do I have any chance of getting an interview??? Any ideas will help.Thx

Everyone will get an interview , be quiet
Hello Everyone!
I am a winner of the DV 2014. My case number is so high as from what i read and understand. 2014AF00099XXX.
I am from Cameroon. Do I have any chance of getting an interview??? Any ideas will help.Thx

Everyone will get an interview , be quiet

hello aimanda,
Do you have to tell him to be quiet,according to this fellow post,he is new to this forum.There ways you can respond to some one request without been upset or rude and if not other people in the forum are there to assist.

The rule in this forum stand:If you know you will be upset with a question or post,do not respond to avoid unnessary chaos and arguement.
Thank you.

hello aimanda,
Do you have to tell him to be quiet,according to this fellow post,he is new to this forum.There ways you can respond to some one request without been upset or rude and if not other people in the forum are there to assist.

The rule in this forum stand:If you know you will be upset with a question or post,do not respond to avoid unnessary chaos and arguement.
Thank you.

I took Aimandas comment as a mistranslation - i.e. she meant "be patient" or something similar. I chose not to respond to her to "to avoid unnessary chaos and arguement" (sic). Ironic huh.

I took Aimandas comment as a mistranslation - i.e. she meant "be patient" or something similar. I chose not to respond to her to "to avoid unnessary chaos and arguement" (sic). Ironic huh.

sorry, my bad.i misunderstood her comment.I am really sorry for the outburst.
I hereby tender my apology.

Thank you Britsimon for putting me back on track. I almost caused a mis-understanding here.That is the reason why everybody respect you alot in this forum, with your wealth of experience and interpretation of statement,question and data.You ought to be our moderator in this forum.

I m so sorry my friends ...I had no intention to hurt him/her or to make him sad , it s my bad english or translation as Samolaniyi said, I m sorry for my english.... I m from a french speaking country eve if I like english forums ......

HELLO everyone,pls now that kcc have confirmed the receipt of the forms,what next?that is what will i be expecting from kcc now or what will they be expecting from me and thru which medium will i receive the next information from kcc,pls help so that i will not just sit down and be expecting what is not feasible thanks

HELLO everyone,pls now that kcc have confirmed the receipt of the forms,what next?that is what will i be expecting from kcc now or what will they be expecting from me and thru which medium will i receive the next information from kcc,pls help so that i will not just sit down and be expecting what is not feasible thanks

now that you have sent your form to kcc,you need to wait until your case is current.moreover,you have not put your signature on so we will not be able to tell when you will be current.

how will i put my signature or what do you mean by signature

how will i put my signature or what do you mean by signature

signature is your information like CN,entry date,date form was sent, interview date etc,that appears beneath your comment or post.you can set yours by copying someone signature and editing it or typing it the way you want then check the box below that states ''show your signature''.

Anybody that has a better way of doing it should advise.

C.N:2014AF00009XXX
ENTRY CHECKED-19TH AUGUST 2013
FORMS SENT TO KCC-11TH SEPT
CONFIRMATION BY KCC VIA EMAIL -8TH OCTOBER
2 NL: by the grace of God
Medicals:NOT YET DONE
Police : NOT YET DONE
Interview - not yet