• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 nigeria selectees meet here

its 6 weeks to go for the new result.... hope unto God.... the author and finisher of our faith....

45days to go i wish everybody goodluck i was told that selection have already been done.

@obama doesnt have a genuine report for his statement, i think the only link he has is word of mouth.
nobody can tell when the selection is been carried out. in the dv2014 instruction it is stated that the random selected will commence when the registration period have ended. so they didn't specify anything other than that. so @obama where is your source???

@obama doesnt have a genuine report for his statement, i think the only link he has is word of mouth.
nobody can tell when the selection is been carried out. in the dv2014 instruction it is stated that the random selected will commence when the registration period have ended. so they didn't specify anything other than that. so @obama where is your source???

@tiwanna what is ur business with me u follow me from nairaland come here again to talk rubbish well i know how to deal with u. ASHEWO

@tiwanna what is ur business with me u follow me from nairaland come here again to talk rubbish well i know how to deal with u. ASHEWO

Hey guyz... please stop this abuse and haunting ... this is avenue for people to learn to improve their lives not abuse each other...

Truly, the results will be released on the 1st day of May 2013... watch out... guyz...

I'm all a flutter

Entered Date: 16/Oct/ 2012
1st NL Recvd:
Send To KCC:
KCC Recvd:
2ND NL Recvd:
Interview Date:
Medicals Report:
Police Cert:
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :Chicago,Illinois
GC Recvd:
SSN RECVD:

Case number

Hi guys, i just check the DV-2014 result and found that i have been selected for further processing. But am quite worried cuz my CN is 18,046 (eighteen thousand and forty six). Am from Nigeria and i don't really understand how the visa bulletin works. Can anyone help to tell if this CN is high or not. Thanks

Hi,
Your cn is not really high. You should be current around February or March.
Good luck.

UOTE=cooldude11;2622702]Hi guys, i just check the DV-2014 result and found that i have been selected for further processing. But am quite worried cuz my CN is 18,046 (eighteen thousand and forty six). Am from Nigeria and i don't really understand how the visa bulletin works. Can anyone help to tell if this CN is high or not. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Wrong Year on our Wedding Certificate

please this is my first time here. i am a selectee in the DV2014, yet to fill and send my forms. The year of birth in our wedding certificate is 1987 against 1985 which is the original year my wife was born and been using. what should i do or fill in my forms.
my casew no is 2014AF0001****