• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Lost CN

ALBADANIJ

Dears
I need real help.
Every years I stay waiting for every seconds moves of my daily life to start checking my Luck via my CN but this year I've lost my CN 'coz of deleted partitions of my laptop HDD....what is the possibilities that I can do it as a try that may retrieve my CN....Plz. I need comments related to not suggestions..

Thanks.

Galal G.

Dears
I need real help.
Every years I stay waiting for every seconds moves of my daily life to start checking my Luck via my CN but this year I've lost my CN 'coz of deleted partitions of my laptop HDD....what is the possibilities that I can do it as a try that may retrieve my CN....Plz. I need comments related to not suggestions..

Thanks.

Galal G.

This year the esc page has a link to retrieve your CN if you lost it. You're in luck.

lost number

Dears
I need real help.

Thanks.

Galal G.

Im not an IT Tech so cannot help you there.

When you have important numbers like this to retrieve at a later date ALWAYS email it to all your email addresses, so u can search for it later on. Also write it down or print it out and keep in a safe place.