• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Aleki - all the best as you move across. Safe Journey.
Hey forumates big congrats to : jonge arnold,pose just to mention afew for me it has been hectic i got a deal with iom of 92.8k kes to minot ND. i will be leaving on 5th august

wow, this is great news!From my limited research I have done on the net, ND is among the states that have alot of job opps and slightly lower living costs, so all the best in your move. For us 'back benchers" we await till sept for our interviews. I guess you already booked with IOM?From what I have read from @Family2133 I think I shall get a quotation from IOM and then also do a bit of research coz like him he says he got a great deal with Qatar, so definitely I will God willing after getting my GC will ask in Qatar and also Ethiopian Airlines.
Hey forumates big congrats to : jonge arnold,pose just to mention afew for me it has been hectic i got a deal with iom of 92.8k kes to minot ND. i will be leaving on 5th august

Hallo folks am glad folks are receiving their 2nl and booking medicaland etc i wish ya all the best as you make your preparation i also want to thank the hse for the support and i wish yaall the best in your medicals and interviews ,always rememeber God loves you and be blessed hse

Todays devotion

Proverbs 20;24

Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

Some guys are not really stressed as we forum mates! It's amazing coz yesterday @ IOM I met a Buddy of mine (not DV winner), he'd 14 2nd NL letters of differrent guys frm same district/county who're all amazingly/Miraculously/coincidentally scheduled for interview on the 27th of August (among them I saw AF CN below 4000) & he booked for their medical appointment for 11 Aug without even their PPs!

Hallo folks am glad folks are receiving their 2nl and booking medicaland etc i wish ya all the best as you make your preparation i also want to thank the hse for the support and i wish yaall the best in your medicals and interviews ,always rememeber God loves you and be blessed hse

Todays devotion

Proverbs 20;24

Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

Thanks Akelloh...you have been a wonderful motivator to the forum. I hope we can meet when I get to Nairobi. God bless

My friend also had a young winner (lady) CN AF 22***) who turned up late yesterday @ 2:30 I/O 9:30 for medicals but the ever kind & smiling ladies @ IOM Rescheduled her today @ 7:30 & promised that it'll be a one day exercise coz she was late yesterday.

She's a monday 21st appointment with the embassy & coz of my curiosity I accompanied them to CID whereby she applied for COGC. After C.I.D my buddy left the copy of the rcpt to a certain gentleman who without doubt promised the COGC/PCC will be ready on friday (2morrow).

A few mins ago I confirmed with my buddy he told me that the young lady is @ IOM going on with her medical - luck her!

Back to IOM - the ladies @ IOM were cracking jokes @ me (coz of my surname) asking me why my entire clan/village is migrating to US! (Coz they've seen & booked many) As a lover of jokes & laughter I'd a GOOD DAY yesterday.

WARNING! If you don't have steel nerves & you're not patient, don't try or apply the above!

how do book for medical dear friends?
As easy as ABC. If you're in NRB go to IOM with your PP & Notification letter. You just decide a date or they choose for you. Basi! If not in NRB ask for a friend or relative to do it for you (send her/him your PP copy & NL.

Hi forum mates remember me in your prayers as i face the CO for my Visa well ave gained alot from this in terms of info hope to share with 2015 selectees well Akeeloh,Britsimo,SusiesQQQ,Arnold n the rest thanks big time..............:):):):)

wow, this is great news!From my limited research I have done on the net, ND is among the states that have alot of job opps and slightly lower living costs, so all the best in your move. For us 'back benchers" we await till sept for our interviews. I guess you already booked with IOM?From what I have read from @Family2133 I think I shall get a quotation from IOM and then also do a bit of research coz like him he says he got a great deal with Qatar, so definitely I will God willing after getting my GC will ask in Qatar and also Ethiopian Airlines.

Yeh agreed North Dakota has lots of Oil money and unemployment is low. You should do well if you have a good attitude and are willing to work hard.

But it is freeeezing cold.

Hi forum mates remember me in your prayers as i face the CO for my Visa well ave gained alot from this in terms of info hope to share with 2015 selectees well Akeeloh,Britsimo,SusiesQQQ,Arnold n the rest thanks big time..............:):):):)
thanks to you to mate all the best in your interview i believe God will finish the journey for the house and all will be succesfull