• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

dont worry my brother everything will go easily and smoothly by God grace, u will walk out of that embassy with no question by God grace, let the God almighty be ur final consult at the interview bro and u will truly walk out of the embassy happily and with smilling face bro , let God almighty cover u their anything that is impossible ,let it become posible by God grace!! Ameen! Type ameen or amen to claim dis prayer bro!! Jst keep on praying too bro everything will go dwn well ,no need to worry! Okay terminator?

Hallo folks only sum few days to our final VB and i want to wish all of ya good luck and i elieve that all will be current ,guys lets not loose HOPE the journey has been long and we have been patience so our rewrd of patience is only a few days away ,JONGE,ARNOLD when will you guys come for your medicals .Rembemer God loves you and be blessed

Isaiah 43;2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.

Remember GOD loves you and be blessed
Amen Akelloh,

you have been faithful and encouraged us till the end...a few more days indeed and now is not the time to give up. We need to link up when I come over there. I hope to come for the medicals probably in August. God bless you

Thank you so much my brother. I certainly hope for a happy ending!!
dont worry my brother everything will go easily and smoothly by God grace, u will walk out of that embassy with no question by God grace, let the God almighty be ur final consult at the interview bro and u will truly walk out of the embassy happily and with smilling face bro , let God almighty cover u their anything that is impossible ,let it become posible by God grace!! Ameen! Type ameen or amen to claim dis prayer bro!! Jst keep on praying too bro everything will go dwn well ,no need to worry! Okay terminator?
ou soo

Hey, this is the cert that KNEC sends a confidential copy of your KCSE cert to the embassy when you pay the fee at KNEC (Ksh.2320) I hope that makes sense :)

Ohh....ok.... and how do they send, by email or post :) am asking since am planning to have my interview outside Kenya.....! thanks

Thanks Jonge, I will definitely share my experience tomorrow.

This has been such a helpful forum and the sharing of information and experiences has been invaluable.
Hey remember you are the Terminator and all will be fine...Tomorrow about this time you will be sharing the awesome news with the rest of us.

i think it left 13 mre days ,to be 60days for my case to be resolved pls my brothers help with such prayers let it nt be morethern 60days ,let it be resolve withing dis week bro pls.

Please keep me in your prayers, as I prepare for tomorrow's interview at the Johannesburg Consulate. The nerves are creeping in.

All the best to other upcoming interviewees.[/QUOTE]

Its funny and interesting that we have waited for over an year yet the actual interviewing takes less than a minute and you'll be like, seriuosly, is this what i have been waiting for more than an year now?

dont worry my brother everything will go easily and smoothly by God grace, u will walk out of that embassy with no question by God grace, let the God almighty be ur final consult at the interview bro and u will truly walk out of the embassy happily and with smilling face bro , let God almighty cover u their anything that is impossible ,let it become posible by God grace!! Ameen! Type ameen or amen to claim dis prayer bro!! Jst keep on praying too bro everything will go dwn well ,no need to worry! Okay.
Greemot?

Hi, I have a friend in the States that is doing the I-134 Affidavit of Support for me. He has filled the form, but do not know where to mail the Affidavit of Support form and supporting documents to.

May I know which USCIS office should he send it to?
He resides in Ohio. My DV2014 case current in july.

Please help me, I need to let my friend know as soon as possible.
There is a link that @Jorj posted here which clearly stated that for DV lottery winners affidavit of support is not a requirement. Please try go to page 24 or 23 to see this link for further information.

My patience has been tested to the limit.Africa just be CURRENT or closer to it.What's the estimated visa allocation quota for Africa this year?Somebody help me out here.

Haha, I often hear people saying that the interview itself is a bit of an anticlimax. I sure hope it will be a short and sweet interview tomorrow!!

Geemot, I take it you've had your interview already?? What are your plans for the USA?
Please keep me in your prayers, as I prepare for tomorrow's interview at the Johannesburg Consulate. The nerves are creeping in.

All the best to other upcoming interviewees.

Its funny and interesting that we have waited for over an year yet the actual interviewing takes less than a minute and you'll be like, seriuosly, is this what i have been waiting for more than an year now?[/QUOTE]
Ha

Terminator all shall be well with u, we are in the same boat tomorrow i too face face the consular, lets humbly submitt to prayers "hiki kipindi cha lala salama" Oh lord let this Gruelling journey end in peace!!!!!!!
I am also praying for a happy ending my friend. All we can do now is rest and wake up positive tomorrow for the day that we've been waiting for for over a year now.

All the best for the interview. Let us not forget to share our experiences with our forum family tomorrow!!

Hey Aleki n Terminator, go grab em visas. I'm pretty sure tommorow we got two successes. For the rest of the fam, time is flyiiiiing!!! In about two weeks we will be having our feet in our mouths anxious as ever..... And God will be up there laughing at us, knowing He is the one who ochestrated all this, n He knows what He is doing. The best thing we could do is enjoy worldcup, n the friends around us.

Breakthrough,

yes it can be corrected...download new forms fill them in and go with them to the interview...I hope the mistake is not something like adding a dependent or spouse then that will be very tricky...

Thanks alot. The mistake is under other names i wrote N/a instead of including my other two names which also appear on birth certificate. I thot i only need to write if i changed name after marriage.

The middle name in my high skul cert also diffeeent from the middle i use now but all names appear in birth certificate..

Thanks alot. The mistake is under other names i wrote N/a instead of including my other two names which also appear on birth certificate. I thot i only need to write if i changed name after marriage.

The middle name in my high skul cert also diffeeent from the middle i use now but all names appear in birth certificate..

Get an affidavit, i did that..all name orders.birth,ksce,college,id/passport are all different

Have a question....do you have to visit THE KNEC office in person for them to send the confidential letter to the embassy?????...... so far i can do everything without visiting nairobi....a part from the knec letter and day of interview...!!!
Otherwise wishing everyone facing the CO today and the rest of the week....all the best and God's victory!!!!!