• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 asia case number highest

So what is going on about that 38XXX CN in Asia?

r u sure about your case number AS38***, it must be AS38** in my view because we have only 23k selectee with derivatives n the highest case number claimed 27k....It is better 2 call/touch in kcc to confirm your case, your case number will be current if u have the case number AS38**....so do fast as soon as possible....
On the other hand, if you are true u must pray the god because there will be light at the end of tunnel...be patience wait and see....noone is true, all are hypothesis, assumptions, extrapolations etc....

r u sure about your case number AS38***, it must be AS38** in my view because we have only 23k selectee with derivatives n the highest case number claimed 27k....It is better 2 call/touch in kcc to confirm your case, your case number will be current if u have the case number AS38**....so do fast as soon as possible....
On the other hand, if you are true u must pray the god because there will be light at the end of tunnel...be patience wait and see....noone is true, all are hypothesis, assumptions, extrapolations etc....[/QUOT

It's not mine... It's someone's who is from Afghanistan.... He has posted it in this forum.....

that is not real be sure if it was real there would have been more post from that id..
On the other hand, if you are true u must pray the god because there will be light at the end of tunnel...be patience wait and see....noone is true, all are hypothesis, assumptions, extrapolations etc....[/QUOT

It's not mine... It's someone's who is from Afghanistan.... He has posted it in this forum.....