• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 asia case number highest

case number-2014AS00009***

my case number is 2014AS00009*** will i be the last ? when will my interview ? i am so worried..

this is just a comparison to this year , very simple actually:

DV2013 there were 16K selected , DV2014 19% more which means 19K

all numbers of dv2013 became current by august which means that all 16K numbers got their interview if they send forms.

we know that numbers have holes so let's calculate the ratio of holes , if we have 19K selected and numbers to 26K
calculation shows that numbers ratio spread is around 1.36 , if we double this number with the 16K number of this year we will get the estimation of numbers for the DV2014.

think about it and you'll figure it out, of course it's just estimation because we don't really know what is the statistics.

For 2013DV they have interviewed CN which are below 11k (According to CEAC)

Dear Britsimon,
are u agree that in 2013 DV they were 16k CN and interviewd on 11k ?

The CEAC data for 2013 is available (link below) that is comprehensive data except for embassies that don't use the CEAC system (there are a few) and AoS cases (around 5% of cases). It shows the maximum CN for Asia to be 10682 (from 5467 applicants). So there may have been a AS16k number but I am not certain and couldn't understand why there was a 5000 CN gap in that case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VWWnJoV1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

The CEAC data for 2013 is available (link below) that is comprehensive data except for embassies that don't use the CEAC system (there are a few) and AoS cases (around 5% of cases). It shows the maximum CN for Asia to be 10682 (from 5467 applicants). So there may have been a AS16k number but I am not certain and couldn't understand why there was a 5000 CN gap in that case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VWWnJoV1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&usp=drive_web#gid=1

How we can get it confirmed that there were 16k CN in 2013 DV ?? is there anyone who is from Asia who didn't get her/his interview? also this time , i don't think there are 26k CN.. there will be about 23k i believe.....

How we can get it confirmed that there were 16k CN in 2013 DV ?? is there anyone who is from Asia who didn't get her/his interview? also this time , i don't think there are 26k CN.. there will be about 23k i believe.....

Will KCC answer these problems if we sent them an email?

The only explanation is that the 16k selectees in DV13 includes derivates. Only principle selectees given a case #. That's is why case # are less than selectees. If the previous statement is true then in DV14, might have less derivates per case # and that also mean the case # will progress faster. Let wait see the next 3 months cut off in order to verify this theory. :)

The only explanation is that the 16k selectees in DV13 includes derivates. Only principle selectees given a case #. That's is why case # are less than selectees. If the previous statement is true then in DV14, might have less derivates per case # and that also mean the case # will progress faster. Let wait see the next 3 months cut off in order to verify this theory. :)

I 100% agree with your statement. This year case cut off should progress much faster. Also this year there should be more holes that last year.

Hi all, i'm from asian,

my CN is 2014AS00021***. I've sent the form in first week of August by DHL and delivered after 2 days according to DHL online tracking. but i haven't got any notification from KCC that they've received my form, then i emailed them, and they replied that i need to wait from 10 weeks to 12 weeks from the day i sent. cos of my CN is very high? What should i do? thank u very much.