• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2014 asia case number highest

superfantastic

Registered Users (C)
hello friends...one of my acquaintance got selected for dv 2014 having case number 93xx....so i want to know that is it highest or not...asian winner can post their case number so that we can know about the range of case number for asia...i have heard there is winner with 24xxx number from nepal... anyone got idea??

brother my friend has case number 116XXX fro morroco

And I thought I had a bad number!!

Now I'm really curious to see the monthly progressions this year. They will have to process 10,000 case numbers every month to keep up!

taiwan Selectees

my is 2014AS000060**, anyone from taiwan can advise if it is high or low? i think i will do AOS

No, I am not a winner, and I am not from Asia, sorry to disappoint you.
This what i was expecting since you are not a winner and you never been in this process before why you keep trying to dissappint every winner her with high case number ?????????

How does it matter whether someone is a winner or not? I am not playing DV lottery, I do not need it. Why should I be interested in disappointing anybody? How does it relate to the topic of our discussion?

DREAM STEALERS
A Dream Stealer is someone that will put doubts into your mind. These people really have issues. They make it a point to go out and discourage other people intentionally. They do not want to see this other person succeed, so they feed them with a lot of negative thoughts in the hope that they will become discouraged and take no action at the end of the day. I have noticed a common trait with these types of Dream Stealers. They often lack self-confidence. I have also noticed that they often want to control situations, and as such they prey upon people with less self confidence than themselves. Their ultimate goal is that they will discourage someone completely from taking any action at all.

I can smell one in this thread :p

Some people would regret if denied nonimmigrant visas later. They need to know the consequences beforehands

Some people would regret if denied nonimmigrant visas later. They need to know the consequences beforehands

Lol consequences? You make it sound like people are going to prison.

Here's a question for you raevsky, did all the people who got through and get a Green Card because of you or your so called factual information? Do you have all the answers and are the guru of the DV Lottery?

Here's another question, how did all those with high case numbers get through to a Green Card? It contradicts your theory man.

If you're not playing the DV Lottery and don't need it then get off this forum because it is for members who are helping one another and sharing thoughts and not to stomp on each other or discourage each other.

I just heard of a few more Africa numbers. 117xxx, 116xxx, 99xxx, 86xxx, 36xxx.

Very high numbers in general. The October bulletin will be interesting to say the least.