• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 - Africa winners

Checked yesterday and I was selected for further processing, selected on 3rd attempt. From my little research, I believe my case number is fairly high, maybe someone can enlighten me on that and maybe when I might get an interview. Congratulations to other winners and best of lucks to others. Starting the process of preparing my docs today.

2014AF00010XXX (Nigeria)
Entry Checked: 05.08.2013

It is not really high but since you are from Nigeria your interview will be in January or February 2014

Winner

My case number is 2014af000054xx
am a nigerian currently studying in india.
Where will be best to do my cp?

My case number is 2014af000054xx
am a nigerian currently studying in india.
Where will be best to do my cp?

You can do it in India, if it is easier for you. It is not necessary for it to be done in Nigeria. I played under Burundi but my interview is in London.

dv lottery

hi folks,

I am new hear and i have a problem ,do a dv lottery winner need a sponsor as part of the preparation process
2.i wanna know who a petitioner on the form dsp-230,is it the lottery winner or what

hello i have my form filled already but am still checking for errors.Now i have one question....
the name and address of the Petitioner in the DS-230,the address will it be my current address of where i intend to stay in united states?

I believe that's your current address (or you can put your mailing address if different).

I'm planning to send my forms out today, does it matter if I send it out through a private company (Fedex, UPS) or at the post office. Someone told me as a Nigerian, I can only send them via the post office but I don't trust the postal system around here.

Wealth of Information on this Forum is amazing

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have been going through 'DV2013Kenya' threads and the experiences being shared will certainly be helpful for us who have just embarked on this journey. They get to explain a number of things we DV2014's must know. You even have a couple of people sharing their interview experiences. I hope we can be helpful to one another and bounce ideas off each other. I submitted my documents to KCC by DHL on Wednesday 5 May 2013.

DV 201400078***

I'm planning to send my forms out today, does it matter if I send it out through a private company (Fedex, UPS) or at the post office. Someone told me as a Nigerian, I can only send them via the post office but I don't trust the postal system around here.

Hello Westcodes,

it really doesn't matter. I know a couple of people who have even used the normal post office to send their documents. The most important thing is to be able to track the documents so you can be certain they have arrived at KCC.

DV 201400078*** (UGANDA)

Hello Westcodes,

it really doesn't matter. I know a couple of people who have even used the normal post office to send their documents. The most important thing is to be able to track the documents so you can be certain they have arrived at KCC.

DV 201400078*** (UGANDA)

Thanks Jonge, I will just use EMS speed post, it has tracking and fairly reliable. Cheers mate

Help I need

I have been selected in DV 2014 Program iam from algeria
who can give me his address in order to complet DS230 part I case 11
or another help for this

Dv 2014 winner from ghana

Hello Everyone..
Congrats to all winners... my forms were delivered yesterday.
CN: 2014AF00007***.
Whats next to do? Im collating all my documents needed.
I have my HIGH SCHOOL WAEC CERT., DEGREE CERT,
Do i need anything from my employers? Im a banker by profession.
Thanks

hi folks,

I am new hear and i have a problem ,do a dv lottery winner need a sponsor as part of the preparation process
2.i wanna know who a petitioner on the form dsp-230,is it the lottery winner or what

1. No DV selectees dont need a SPONSOR
2. You are the petitioner

hello i have my form filled already but am still checking for errors.Now i have one question....
the name and address of the Petitioner in the DS-230,the address will it be my current address of where i intend to stay in united states?

You are the petitioner

Or you can email them using the email address in the 1NL you received. Scan your photos and the forms then attach and send together with the barcode. Why dont you people use the fastest and easiest method. (email)