• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 winners from Middle East meet here

Syrialord

Registered Users (C)
Dear winners from Middle East, let's meet here and share our experience and the status of the process we are going through to help each other.

If possible make the siganture as details of your case number and other things like mine.

Good idea Sryrialord.

I am from Jordan. My CN is 2013AS00007***. I hope we could share our experience.

Hi guys! I am from Iran. I have sent the forms to KCC but no reply yet!

have you guys got any answer ? (I have sent an email to KCC but they answered to all my questions except for the receipt confirmation)

CN : 2013AS0006***
Entry Dated :Dont remember!
1st NL Received :1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC :6th May 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 10th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : ????
2nd NL :
PCC Country 1 :
PCC Country 2 :
Medicals :
Interview :
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :
GC Received :
SSN Received :

boss, if you send them an email, they should confirm you that they received the forms.
I did and got the answer

boss, if you send them an email, they should confirm you that they received the forms.
I did and got the answer

thank you Syrialord for your answer ! this is what I got though it’s been two months :

Thank you for your inquiry.

Due to the large volume of mail processed at KCC on a daily basis, confirmation of receiving your correspondence may not be feasible at this time. If you have submitted your forms, please allow two to four weeks after the mailing of your forms before inquiring about delivery confirmation. If you have not submitted your forms, please do so to ensure that your case can begin processing. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner.
Diversity Visa Unit

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:16 PM
To: KCC DV
Subject: My first name, my last name - Case No: 2013AS0000**** Date of Birth: MM-DD-YYYY DV2013

First name
Last Name
Case No: 2013AS0000****
Date of Birth: MM-DD-YYYY
Diversity Immigrant Visa Program 2013

I have noticed on your site that I am a part of selection for US Diversity 2013 and have already sent all the necessary forms along with pictures to KCC on may 6th.

I have not yet received any confirmation from KCC (neither through email nor on the website) about the receipt of the forms (DSP 122 and DS230); is that normal or have I done something wrong ?

Best regards

Hello

Hello, Great idea Syrianlord, I have been searching for such a thread for a while now !

I am from Jordan, and i was selected for further processing on may 1, 2012. It took me a while to send my papers to KCC because i was busy being examined in my senior year in university, Thank god now i have graduated :D

So i sent the two forms to KCC through "Aramex" on 17/6/2012, and received a confirmation letter from Aramex confirming the delivery on 19/6/2012. After that I sent KCC an email asking them to confirm the delivery, but ater 4 days they sent me back telling me that its not feasible for them to confirm this by now, since they are receiving lots of mails from worldwide and that i should resend again after a minimum of 4 weeks from the day I sent the papers. after 4 weeks i resent and now am waiting their reply...

Now.. I was wondering if anyone of you guys have received their 2nd NL ?? and if not, when we should start receiving them?

Thxx

CN : 2013AS0007***
Entry Dated : Last day :p November 4th 2011
1st NL Received :1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : June 17th 2012
Aramex Confirm delivery : June 19th 2012
2nd NL :
PCC Country 1 :
PCC Country 2 :
Medicals :
Interview :
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Hello, Great idea Syrianlord, I have been searching for such a thread for a while now !

I am from Jordan, and i was selected for further processing on may 1, 2012. It took me a while to send my papers to KCC because i was busy being examined in my senior year in university, Thank god now i have graduated :D

So i sent the two forms to KCC through "Aramex" on 17/6/2012, and received a confirmation letter from Aramex confirming the delivery on 19/6/2012. After that I sent KCC an email asking them to confirm the delivery, but ater 4 days they sent me back telling me that its not feasible for them to confirm this by now, since they are receiving lots of mails from worldwide and that i should resend again after a minimum of 4 weeks from the day I sent the papers. after 4 weeks i resent and now am waiting their reply...

Now.. I was wondering if anyone of you guys have received their 2nd NL ?? and if not, when we should start receiving them?

Thxx

Boss, I have sent my form to them but I have sent them on on 3rd of May, and they received them on 7th of May, therefore, they have only received few application by that date and they confirm me receipt when I inquired from them, however, I found a mistake in one of the form recently and emailed them to correct them, since almost 10 days now and no answer were received yet due to the huge applications received, but I hope they will come back to me soon, furthermore regarding the 2nd notification I don't think one has received it yet, but I think during next month they will start send them, and I see that your number is low so I think your interview would be in October or November.

Boss, I have sent my form to them but I have sent them on on 3rd of May, and they received them on 7th of May, therefore, they have only received few application by that date and they confirm me receipt when I inquired from them, however, I found a mistake in one of the form recently and emailed them to correct them, since almost 10 days now and no answer were received yet due to the huge applications received, but I hope they will come back to me soon, furthermore regarding the 2nd notification I don't think one has received it yet, but I think during next month they will start send them, and I see that your number is low so I think your interview would be in October or November.[/QUOTE]

Aha.. Great..My best wishes for u ;)

Boss, I have sent my form to them but I have sent them on on 3rd of May, and they received them on 7th of May, therefore, they have only received few application by that date and they confirm me receipt when I inquired from them, however, I found a mistake in one of the form recently and emailed them to correct them, since almost 10 days now and no answer were received yet due to the huge applications received, but I hope they will come back to me soon, furthermore regarding the 2nd notification I don't think one has received it yet, but I think during next month they will start send them, and I see that your number is low so I think your interview would be in October or November.

Aha.. Great..My best wishes for u ;)[/QUOTE]

My Dear Middle eastern friends

I sent 2 emails asking them to confirm and had no informative response . Finally after two months I resent an email and here is the answer: (you need to wait 1-2 months before sending them the email for receipt confirmation):

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing.

Interviews for the DV 2013 program will begin in October 2012 and conclude on September 30, 2013. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2012, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter.

cheers to you all and good luck !

Confirmation forms...??

hi
i have sent forms (DS-230 (with photo) , DSP-122 and barcode page) to KCC in 6/7/2012 by email :confused:
after that KCC answer to me :
"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing."
after that i send email in : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 and want to Confirmation and accept my forms and documents after 4 days KCC send email and tell me:
"The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you."

i don't know which of my information's is wrong, my forms or email for confermation ?? :confused:
if anybody knows please help me i'm very Concerned about this.

please heeeeeeeeeeelp

hi
i have sent forms (DS-230 (with photo) , DSP-122 and barcode page) to KCC in 6/7/2012 by email :confused:
"Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing."
after that i send email in : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 and want to Confirmation and accept my forms and documents after 4 days KCC send email and tell me:
"The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you."

i don't know which of my information's is wrong, my forms or email for confermation ?? :confused:

please heeeeeeeeeeelp

Hey Pouya

first of all you need to type your information in the PDF forms, print them and send them with two pictures (green card lottery specification) to KCC by DHL or TNT (available services in Iran)....

second of all your first name, last name should be exactly the same as the one you provided them at the first time when you participated in the lottery....

I think you should have panicked and not carefully read the instructions....

Read the instructions once again carefully , fill the forms as requested and send them by poste (DHL, TNT) to KCC .... You can not send them by email !!!!! you still have time until october (mahe mehr) ....

good luck !

thanks

Hey Pouya

first of all you need to type your information in the PDF forms, print them and send them with two pictures (green card lottery specification) to KCC by DHL or TNT (available services in Iran)....

second of all your first name, last name should be exactly the same as the one you provided them at the first time when you participated in the lottery....

Read the instructions once again carefully , fill the forms as requested and send them by poste (DHL, TNT) to KCC .... You can not send them by email !!!!! you still have time until october (mahe mehr) ....

good luck !

thanks and appreciated for your help.
i think my fault is send Documents with E-mail.
send it again by TNT or DHL ASAP.
i want know how to inform Documents received and acceptable by KCC ?
if you know that please tell me and help me again.
Thanks in advance.

thanks and appreciated for your help.
i think my fault is send Documents with E-mail.
send it again by TNT or DHL ASAP.
i want know how to inform Documents received and acceptable by KCC ?
if you know that please tell me and help me again.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Pouya

I sent you a private message. Before resending the documents , READ THE INSCRUCTION CAREFULLY AGAIN and AGAIN !!!!

if you have sent the documents by "email" there could be only two problems :
you didn't read the inscructions carefully OR you did not understand the instructions

And your question has already been answered in this thread("if you read carefully!!!")

Good luck !

Clarification

Originally Posted by pouya
hi
i have sent forms (DS-230 (with photo) , DSP-122 and barcode page) to KCC in 6/7/2012 by email

i don't know which of my information's is wrong, my forms or email for confermation ??

please heeeeeeeeeeelp

Hey Pouya

good luck !

First things things,dont u think it is odd that u r advising ur colleague to carefully read the instructions yet u fail to do so on ur part?:confused:

@Pouya:It is ok to email ur docs since I've called & emailed to which the response was positive.if in doubt,u can do the same(call/email).

The above means one of his details were erroneous hence the reply.If he filled in his correct details as indicated in his notification letter/barcode sheet & matching info on his forms,then the above message would not apply.

@Pouya; if u indeed emailed the forms,the u must have a copy of it_go to sent items to retrieve it(assuming u r the one who sent the forms & not anyone acting on ur behalf!!)

You can not send them by email !!!!! you still have time until october (mahe mehr) ....

DV 2013 begins Oct 1 2012-Sept 30 2013:As long as his CN is low,theoretically he has between now & next year Sept 30 to submit his forms thus ur comment about October does not hold.

In the comping couple of days the September visa bulletin will be issued, and I think DOS will start to send the 2nd notficiation for the interview date, if any one received it just inform us so we check our status as well.

Egyptian DV Winner

Hello all I think I am the only Egyptian DV winner here my CN is 2013AF00017xxx I have mailed my forms and photos and waiting my 2NL i think It will be about Jan or Feb 2013 based on last year visa bulletin. but I have concerns about

1- The first photo I have applied with it at the initial application on the E-DV System on October 2011 ?

2- Getting Affidavit of Support I work as a Senior Applications Developer ( Computer Programmer or Software Developer common Title for non Technical people) but by the interview time I should have about 15000 $ in my bank account is it enough ??

Thank you very much appreciate your help