• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi house of winners, we went back to the embassy today after two postponements. Last Saturday we paid and dropped the documents and system stopped again, we were asked to come on the 7 Aug. We arrived the embassy at 7.am and line up some minute we were called for security check and in hall we were call to submit proof of our marriage and was given anoda number did our finger prints. The Lady receiving the document said all is ok except for ur medicals which was not available because of the additional test after X-ray. She asked us to sit down we shall be called. We sat for 2hrs and final our number bip at window 5 for the interview. We are a family of 5. We had mid age lady as CO
US: goodmorning
Co:Goodmorning, we sorry for all these delay, we have some problem with our system
US No problem
CO Raise your right hand to say but the Truth
US: Yes
CO: I will like to confirm ur finger prints
US: We did
CO: I can see familial faces in ur wedding photo, when did u Married
Me: Bla bla
CO: U did ur traditional wedding in .....
Me: Yes
Co: Did stay some time before getting married
US: We met in .....year
Hussy: in this so and so place
CO: How many times have u been Married
Me: 1 and He 2
CO: These are His sons and ur daughter all ur Children
CO: verify documents again, Did u go to the university and when did u graduate
Me; Bla blaa and went to dash school graduated Bla bla year
CO: U are a research Assistant
CO: And this is what you have been doing in this institution
Me Yes, and also worked as ........
CO: To my hussy, I see u do business
Hussy: yes, I'am a businessman
CO: Is she your only child
Me: yes
CO: verify documents 2 or 3x and said what ease do I have to asked, Is ok but because you medicals are not ready; which Dr did did you go
Me: Dr Bbbb
CO: verify the letter from the Dr
CO: I will give you a paper and u can come here every Wedn except last weds and hand the medicals
CO: U do not need to come all, one person can do that. Take out a pink sheet fill our case number and tick on medical bcoz there other boxes .
CO: please the early you bring ur medicals it will help us to print the visa fast.
US: Thank you

I want to thanks God who had been with us through this process and who had always helped us and still doing marvelous things for us. Nickelly devotion of today on praises was Just God answer to us. I wish to thank Nickelly the unfatigued prayer warrior, who had always stood by my side in prayers, God bless u sister,Sm1 who had been there to answer all my questions and worries, be bless and to the rest of the house thanks for ur encouraging words and prayers. I say Thank u. God bless you. We keep in prayers as we still have many going for their interview and AP.God is going to grant all of us visa before the closing date. Trust in God. Be blessed

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Misses. All will be ok.....only medicals are remaining for your case. By the way, where was your interview?

Congs!!!!!!!
Hi house of winners, we went back to the embassy today after two postponements. Last Saturday we paid and dropped the documents and system stopped again, we were asked to come on the 7 Aug. We arrived the embassy at 7.am and line up some minute we were called for security check and in hall we were call to submit proof of our marriage and was given anoda number did our finger prints. The Lady receiving the document said all is ok except for ur medicals which was not available because of the additional test after X-ray. She asked us to sit down we shall be called. We sat for 2hrs and final our number bip at window 5 for the interview. We are a family of 5. We had mid age lady as CO
Co:Goodmorning, we sorry for all these delay, we have some problem with our system
US No problem
CO: verify documents 2 or 3x and said what ease do I have to asked, Is ok but because you medicals are not ready; which Dr did did you go
CO: I will give you a paper and u can come here every Wedn except last weds and hand the medicals
CO: U do not need to come all, one person can do that. Take out a pink sheet fill our case number and tick on medical bcoz there other boxes .
CO: please the early you bring ur medicals it will help us to print the visa fast.

I want to thanks God who had been with us through this process and who had always helped us and still doing marvelous things for us. Nickelly devotion of today on praises was Just God answer to us. I wish to thank Nickelly the unfatigued prayer warrior, who had always stood by my side in prayers, God bless u sister,Sm1 who had been there to answer all my questions and worries, be bless and to the rest of the house thanks for ur encouraging words and prayers. I say Thank u. God bless you. We keep in prayers as we still have many going for their interview and AP.God is going to grant all of us visa before the closing date. Trust in God. Be blessed

ya that 2NL??? anyone have received it?
Mushy whats up, you will get an interview don't worry all case numbers normally become current in the last month of the fiscal year - Sept. Did KCC confirm receipt of your forms, if not yet send them a mail of inquiry, if they did, up date your signature

Mushy whats up, you will get an interview don't worry all case numbers normally become current in the last month of the fiscal year - Sept. Did KCC confirm receipt of your forms, if not yet send them a mail of inquiry, if they did, up date your signature
i sent them inquiry but haven't got reply

i am worried because i haven't seen CN upto 90000 is being current. if you have seen in this forum then please inform me
i must not worried because you have low CN
Your case number does not even reach 100,000 remember this fiscal year they selected 125,000 that means there is some one with a case number 125000. What I know all Africans get a chance of an interview because 1. When Africans get selected, they do not pursue the visas so u who has taken up an initiative of chasing it, u get a chance. 2. Most of these visas are meant for regions with low numbers which immigrate to US each year and Africa is one of such regions. I read somewhere that Africa takes almost 70% of the DV visas. 3. There are people who fail to get the visas for one reason or another, this paves a way for you.
Basically, each person gets a chance of an interview though not all of them get visas. Look at the 2013 table , u will see people who have case numbers greater than yours. Relax just prepare my friend Mushy

Your case number does not even reach 100,000 remember this fiscal year they selected 125,000 that means there is some one with a case number 125000. What I know all Africans get a chance of an interview because 1. When Africans get selected, they do not pursue the visas so u who has taken up an initiative of chasing it, u get a chance. 2. Most of these visas are meant for regions with low numbers which immigrate to US each year and Africa is one of such regions. I read somewhere that Africa takes almost 70% of the DV visas. 3. There are people who fail to get the visas for one reason or another, this paves a way for you.
Basically, each person gets a chance of an interview though not all of them get visas. Look at the 2013 table , u will see people who have case numbers greater than yours. Relax just prepare my friend Mushy

thanks for information
now i am waiting for your friend request on FB dear.

US No problem
CO: please the early you bring ur medicals it will help us to print the visa fast

All the glory to GOD. SURE HE IS FAITHFUL.

i am worried because i haven't seen CN upto 90000 is being current. if you have seen in this forum then please inform me
i must not worried because you have low CN

You will get a 2NL by 15 July 2014. In that letter, you will be given your interview date and other procedures. You need to relax. you can send your forms even May next year. The time you send them does not affect your interview anyway. For now, relax and do sth economical

A heartfelt congratulations to all Kenyan friends who got their visas, and best of luck to all who have their interviews coming up!!!