• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Guys am still stranded and 'lost' in this unknown island called AP. Anyone who watched 'Lost' can understand my situation. Am crying out loud to be rescued. Only God the Almighty knows when bt surely the hour is coming up shortly. (Afrocinema will continue shortly) bradas

I promised myself never to stress myself with anxiety so i made it a habit of calling the embassy daily until they responded,please dear just take heart and never stop talking to them to know what is happening.

Guys am still stranded and 'lost' in this unknown island called AP. Anyone who watched 'Lost' can understand my situation. Am crying out loud to be rescued. Only God the Almighty knows when bt surely the hour is coming up shortly. (Afrocinema will continue shortly) bradas

I promised myself never to stress myself with anxiety so i made it a habit of calling the embassy daily until they responded,please dear just take heart and never stop talking to them to know what is happening.

Losiamoi that was fast congrats.fomogho that was a relief congrats n all the best.Clama dear i booked using the 2nl n the passports for the booking u just need that,the rest is needed on the medical date.i would advice u to go personally for the booking to push for an earlier date to avoid any delays.All the best.
Hallo,

Thanks for you advise . I will follow it up.

I like the aggressiveness u exhibited, it paid off!

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Father in heaven, We love You. You have been good to us and we have seen your hand all the days of our lives and more specifically this year. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We enthrone You God as Lord over our lives and all that we have. Father, God Almighty, this 2013, Open the unique double sided doors. God open our eyes to see You in all that we will accomplish this year. Bring forth divine appointments, divine connections, divine favors etc Father, in advance we thank You for demolishing every dead covenants in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. May HE enlarge you, increase your boarders, and SURPRISE you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Be expectant.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Father in heaven, We love You. You have been good to us and we have seen your hand all the days of our lives and more specifically this year. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We enthrone You God as Lord over our lives and all that we have. Father, God Almighty, this 2013, Open the unique double sided doors. God open our eyes to see You in all that we will accomplish this year. Bring forth divine appointments, divine connections, divine favors etc Father, in advance we thank You for demolishing every dead covenants in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. May HE enlarge you, increase your boarders, and SURPRISE you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Be expectant.

Amen Amen

It's important to make an application. In the DS 230 forms that we sent back to Kentucky there was a place you could tick for them to send you a SSN automatically when you arrived which i did.
It's been 3 weeks and i haven't received mine yet, we went to the SSN office yesterday and they said they can't assist us because the card will be sent directly from homeland security. However we decided to just apply for another one because we're not sure how long that would take.
If i knew it would take this long i would have already filled one and within 2 weeks i would already have it

Thanks for the info.

hi, also in AP from 14th May 2013, was advised to go direct to DHL location and check, but the dhl guys told me i have to wait for email with waybill number.
I am trusting God to intervene.

Amen and Amen, thanks for all this Spritual food you give us and which keeps us high and closed to God. Be abundantly Blessed.

Amen and Amen, thanks for encouraging us and buildingour faith every day in this forum. God bless you abundantly.

Called the Embassy today, advised to wait that my case is still under AP. Asked if there is a document i missed, told all is in order but processing needs more time, asked when the AP might be through told it will be thru within the set timeline guess by September.

this is what i will continue doing ..... Proverbs 3:5-6

Visit the local IOM office for details. In Nairobi, there is a counter at the medical center in Gigiri for this and for those in Kampala, visit IOM on McKenzie Vale in Kololo.

Uganda 1 how do I check their offer concerning flights:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Medicals:-Day2

A whole lot of sitting and waiting, but when they finally come round to attending to you, the process goes along quickly enough. Unfortunate bit for us is that there was an issue with the radiologist, so our x-rays where not ready yet. It was hoped they would be ready to include the results in the report sent to the embassy in time for our interview on Monday.