• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Congrats for being selected among millions. Your in the right place at the right time. Go ahead and send your forms to Kcc. You have a good chance of going through since you have some education after your Kcse. Go through previous posts by makiki on the same issue pls.

You have a chance no doubt about it,congratulations. One more question dubai-b,is your CN 19**** or 19***? Thats can make a huge difference when it coms to interview because 19*** is low for africa and 19**** is very high. Let us know.Best

Thank you all for congratulatory messages,guys count yourselves lucky to have found this forum,there was this couple n three children,they went as far as window 4,submitting the documents,they were given they invoice to pay but said it was to high(29,700/- for five pple) and they didnt know the money was supposed to be paid at the embassy,they went back home...not sure whether they returned to make payment...n also if you can change your money to dollars,the better their rate is too high!

My interview experience

My interview was scheduled 8am,i got there around 7.40am,security check and showed my appointment letter and passport at the first gate,i proceeded to gate 2 where i got a queue,showed my appointment letter,my name was ticked against their register by a young lady,got in the 2nd gate another security check,at this point you switch off your phone n leave it there.i proceeded to the building where interview takes place,took a number then was told to wait outside(PLEASE DRESS WARMLY,it was so cold outside and you spend most of time waiting outside),i sat for like 2hrs!then my number was called in to window 4,the lady asked me,do you qualify for dv?are you married?ever worked in military? my answers were all no,i handed in my passport,high sch cert,police cert and two passport photos then was told to wait outside,i waited for about 30mins or so,was called in again for fingerprints,then was told to wait for my interview...please note they seemed to interview non-immigrants first...so waiting is taking so long guys.So at around 12.15pm i was called to window 10,a young white lady interviewed me:

Co: Hi, how are you?
Me: am good...
Co: raise your right hand,do you swear.......
me: yes i do
Co: please sign for me here(the forms i sent to kcc)
Me: i did
Co: when did you finish high sch?
me: i answered
Co: what did you do after high sch?
Co:are you an accountant?
me: yes i am
Co: how many years have you worked?
Co: your documents are ok,congratulations am going to approve your visa,she gave me a green paper and a white one on how to pay uscis fee
Me: Thank you!

that was it,it took less than 5 mins,i thank God for his favour..

Please note so many guys were given the yellow paper(AP),just be confident when answering questions,question revolve around the information you gave in the forms you sent to kcc so no need to worry.

All those going for interview this week and days to come i wish you the very best!!

Congratulations!!! that was pretty fast and easy.

Am 2014 DV winner 20140000AF19****
Am the principal applicant with a C- and certificate in counselling psychology do I have a chance not yet sent the documents.

You have a chance no doubt about it,congratulations. One more question NJER,is your CN 19**** or 19***? Thats can make a huge difference when it coms to interview because 19*** is low for africa and 19**** is very high. Let us know.Best

You have a chance no doubt about it,congratulations. One more question dubai-b,is your CN 19**** or 19***? Thats can make a huge difference when it coms to interview because 19*** is low for africa and 19**** is very high. Let us know.Best

Sure the lower the cn the earlier you will do your interviews unless you postpone it. However, 190k am not sure anybody has that cn though.

Sure the lower the cn the earlier you will do your interviews unless you postpone it. However, 190k am not sure anybody has that cn though.

It is betterr for Njer to let us know if his number is on the 190K and if that is correct,that will be unusual and then the prediction for this year will be different from previous year in that case...

My interview experience

My interview was scheduled 8am,i got there around 7.40am,security check and showed my appointment letter and passport at the first gate,i proceeded to gate 2 where i got a queue,showed my appointment letter,my name was ticked against their register by a young lady,got in the 2nd gate another security check,at this point you switch off your phone n leave it there.i proceeded to the building where interview takes place,took a number then was told to wait outside(PLEASE DRESS WARMLY,it was so cold outside and you spend most of time waiting outside),i sat for like 2hrs!then my number was called in to window 4,the lady asked me,do you qualify for dv?are you married?ever worked in military? my answers were all no,i handed in my passport,high sch cert,police cert and two passport photos then was told to wait outside,i waited for about 30mins or so,was called in again for fingerprints,then was told to wait for my interview...please note they seemed to interview non-immigrants first...so waiting is taking so long guys.So at around 12.15pm i was called to window 10,a young white lady interviewed me:

Co: your documents are ok,congratulations am going to approve your visa,she gave me a green paper and a white one on how to pay uscis fee

Please note so many guys were given the yellow paper(AP),just be confident when answering questions,question revolve around the information you gave in the forms you sent to kcc so no need to worry.

All those going for interview this week and days to come i wish you the very best!!

Congrats.. Happy for you.. The interviews are kinda similar.. Countdown 5 days.. Cant wait..

congratulations

to congratulate essieta now go and live your dream. God is great as to Abu hamza wish you all the best in Gods name

My interview experience

congratulations essieta

Congs Essieta, and thanks guys for keeping the forum alive. Good luck to all those having their interviews this month. Stay blessed.