• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Please guys help me out in this its urgent

HALLO..AM FROM TANZANIA a country next to Kenya.....am among those 100000 random selectees of the fiscal year 2013...i received the note and filled the forms and send them to KCC. THey have received my forms and told me to wait..my case number is so far away 90000....and currently they have done 56000..so my problem is will i be able to make it to the interview..arent these visas given out zonnally....WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME..AM REALLY CONFUSED....
Hi Wankinmaster (what a name). Anyways the Visa Bulletin for August is already out. Follow the link www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5749.html. But there is nothing special as all the numbers in Africa are current as has been the case since May 2012. You need to be on the look out seeing that your number is that small. Am also eager about the KCSE grading. I has been moved from D plain to C plain. By the time my turn comes, i'll sure have known from the rest of you.

Please guys i need ur help in this

HALLO..AM FROM TANZANIA a country next to Kenya.....am among those 100000 random selectees of the fiscal year 2013...i received the note and filled the forms and send them to KCC. THey have received my forms and told me to wait..my case number is so far away 90000....and currently they have done 56000..so my problem is will i be able to make it to the interview..arent these visas given out zonnally....WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME..AM REALLY CONFUSED....

Boss, take a look at my Case Number (CN). it's in your dreaded group. But honestly i am very optimistic that i will do my interview and pick up my visa in July, IJN!
Take heart and look out for the next visa bulletin, it could reduce your fears.

Wow...house of winners. Visa granted. I am so humbled by what God has done.
You have been the best family on earth. Thanks to everyone.
I will post the experience kesho...I must sleep somehow.
Thanks everyone, am speechless!!

Congs Karendi, waing for yo success story

Update signature sir/madam

Congrats!! God has already made a way for all of us!

@Makiki, I am not too sure about the distance to the embassy coz i have never been to Nairobi actually. I am doing this info-search just to know the options available to someone who has never been to Nairobi before. I could use one of these budget hotels when it's time for me to come for my medicals and interview...probably at the end of July 2013.

I would very much love to hear from the "Nairobians".

http://maps.google.com is your friend. Use the "Get Directions" button to get the directions and distances between the different hotels you are considering and IOM and the embassy.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://maps.google.com is your friend. Use the "Get Directions" button to get the directions and distances between the different hotels you are considering and IOM and the embassy.

Thanks buddy,that's why i love this forum.

Well, after using google maps, here is my update about the budget accommodation in Nairobi that i posted about earlier:

1. Downtown Backpackers (located on Dubois road, off Accra road,Central Nairobi) is 8.3 km away (about 16 minutes drive) from Gigiri going via Limuru Road.

2. Bermuda Guest House (located opposite gymkhana sports ground, Nairobi) is 11.5km away (approximately 20 minutes drive) from Gigiri passing via Limuru road.

Gigiri is certainly going to be the centre of action when IOM moves closer to the U.S embassy.

Haleluyah! Haleluyah! Haleluyah God you are Good and you have confirmed my word that you are faithful thank you LORD......................i feel like screaming . Congrats dear

Praise God!Aren't you amazed by the mighty works of God?That is what he has in store for those who believe in Him..Its really wonderful to read wat God is doing to His people.Congrats Karendi.I feel so jubilant for ur success.To all the DV 2014 hopefuls keep in mind that this is a house of winners because Jesus is the centre of it all.

@ karendi

Congrats dear.god is realy good for this forum.it makes me be a strong believer that things will work out for the better for those who wait on him.be blessed dear

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new in this forum of winners amazed by the testimony of many indeed God is at work.:

Welcome Irahblessing to the forum of champions, kindly update your signature it will do all of us good. Go to forum actions > edit> edit signature>write details of case number, POE etc

Thanks Mama Kiki, of course i would visit Ghana as often as my pocket would allow me. Probably, my first visit would be when my party wins it's electoral case in court and my uncle (NADAA) is sworn in as president. lol

Nickelly, Thanks a million. God bless you.

Cathyliss, i would be more than glad to do that job though i might not stay in Boston for long. We are thinking of moving to Texas after 2months.
You are welcome joining you very soooon:)

Congrats dear.god is realy good for this forum.it makes me be a strong believer that things will work out for the better for those who wait on him.be blessed dear
God has done it again,i know how relieved the headache is over.Welcome to this other side of the world its called cross over:)