• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thanks.... thats a relief. Success to karendi,God is in control (Jeremia 29:11)

Halo Cera..,

God is surely in control...Coincidentally someone gave me that verse to read it yesterday evening...It is God's will to be posted in the forum.

Feel encouraged forumates,

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

AMEN.

Budget Accomodation in Nairobi

b)
Nairobi International Youth Hostel
Ralph Bunche road of Upperhill area, near Nairobi Hospital.

Rates from KES700

c)
Wildebeest Camp
Nairobi, Kenya
Kibera Road
Nairobi

This unique accommodation is Nairobi's only tented camp. A variety of choices including pitched tents, dorm, private rooms as well as deluxe ensuited permanent tents.

Rates from KES700 - KES8000

another succes story

Wow...house of winners. Visa granted. I am so humbled by what God has done.
You have been the best family on earth. Thanks to everyone.
I will post the experience kesho...I must sleep somehow.
Thanks everyone, am speechless!!

d)
Bermuda Garden Hotel
Nairobi, Kenya
Between Forest Road And Muranga Road ( Off Desai Road)
Opposite Gymkhana Sports Ground
Nairobi

Rates from USD $13

FELLOW FORUMITES COMING FROM OUTSIDE KENYA TO DO THEIR MEDICALS AND INTERVIEWS MIGHT CONSIDER CHECKING OUT THIS INFO & MORE ON THE NET.

Amazing....you deserve the success, just like all on this forum!

Congratulations dear, go sleep and give us the whole story kesho

c)
Wildebeest Camp
Nairobi, Kenya
Kibera Road
Nairobi

This unique accommodation is Nairobi's only tented camp. A variety of choices including pitched tents, dorm, private rooms as well as deluxe ensuited permanent tents.

Rates from KES700 - KES8000

Nairobi is cold i wont dare tents unless there is bonfire!!!! :p but these prises are very friendly. What about distance to the Embassy is it nearer coz taxi also can ask for too much.

Thanks Mama Kiki, of course i would visit Ghana as often as my pocket would allow me. Probably, my first visit would be when my party wins it's electoral case in court and my uncle (NADAA) is sworn in as president. lol

Nickelly, Thanks a million. God bless you.

Cathyliss, i would be more than glad to do that job though i might not stay in Boston for long. We are thinking of moving to Texas after 2months.

Welcome to TEXAS we are getting there very soon Nickelly, Karendi we have one more coming in 2 months time :D :D

Nairobi is cold i wont dare tents unless there is bonfire!!!! :p but these prises are very friendly. What about distance to the Embassy is it nearer coz taxi also can ask for too much.

@Makiki, I am not too sure about the distance to the embassy coz i have never been to Nairobi actually. I am doing this info-search just to know the options available to someone who has never been to Nairobi before. I could use one of these budget hotels when it's time for me to come for my medicals and interview...probably at the end of July 2013.

I would very much love to hear from the "Nairobians".

e)
Downtown Backpackers
Nairobi, Kenya
Located in Nairobi’s Central Business District On Dubois Road Off Accra Road.
Nairobi

Provides complimentary pick ups and drop off for all guests and safari clients.
Also has an office at The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.

Rates from USD $10

Congrats Karendi.. Another winner in the house.. n still more to testify..

Congratulatons!!!!!!!! Kweli, this is a House of Winners! I'm dying to hear the whole story of ur success! This is a great for us waiting for 2nd notification and/or Interview.

Congrats Karendi....This is truly a house of winners....God's blessings as you plan to relocate.... :)

@Makiki, I am not too sure about the distance to the embassy coz i have never been to Nairobi actually. I am doing this info-search just to know the options available to someone who has never been to Nairobi before. I could use one of these budget hotels when it's time for me to come for my medicals and interview...probably at the end of July 2013.

I would very much love to hear from the "Nairobians".
As the IOM guys are relocating to gigiri i wont advice for booking away from the area as it makes it easier to get to the embassy and IOM....taxi fares in Nairobi are NOT CHEAP....consider that as well.... or i should pit up Decker beds and accommodate in my house :p

As the IOM guys are relocating to gigiri i wont advice for booking away from the area as it makes it easier to get to the embassy and IOM....taxi fares in Nairobi are NOT CHEAP....consider that as well.... or i should pit up Decker beds and accommodate in my house :p

@Shorrie, your "decker beds" idea could save a brother loads! Honestly.

Congratulations and welcome to the club of visa holders.