• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

First of all, congrats to all those who are current.
As for the 2nd NL, they start arriving after the bulletin
Is released. Check the website after 2-3 days, if its not
there just keep checking everyday till you see it.

Are the 2NLs released immediatly after the release of the visa bulletins?

The fact that Nigeria has its own special
Catergory from Africa says alot. Its just about
regulating the numbers. When a particular month
is over subscribed (meaning they issued more visas
than expected), then the numbers dont move the following
Month.

I wonder why they still leave Nigeria 17000. I was hoping they will add at least some hundreds to it; by now I would be current. Anyway, trusting GOD!

Thx for the re-assurance SM1smom.

No, that is not true (at least for now)!

That link is simply spreading half-truth.

Yes, the House of Rep passed a legislative act transferring the 55,000 allocated DV Visas to STEMS graduate. However, the DV lottery hasn't been cancelled.

There's no certainty to 2014 being the last DV year.

There are 3 levels of government in the US: Reps, Senate and the Presidency. Yes, the House of Representatives (which has a Republican majority) passed the Act seeking to end the DV lottery. In order for this act to become law, it has to make it's way through the Senate (which has a Democratic majority). The Senate is very much in support of DV and will not pass this act (certainly not for now), but assuming this bill makes it through the Senate, it still has to be approved and signed into law by the President (the current President is obviously in favor of immigration reforms), cancelling the DV lottery is not on his agenda.

VISA BULLETIN FOR JUNE

Africa 56000
except Egypt 25000, Ethiopia 36000, and Nigeria 17000
Europe 31000 except Uzbekistan 15800
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275

I take this opportunity to congratulate Burundiwinner, Emmah, Donmisty, Ekk, Abu Hamza, Essieta, Mwas, Fomogho, Ronnyblessed, KarimiEva and cera
All the best who are current may God favor you as face the Co's,you will shine and come back with testimonies in Jesus Name Ameeeen:)

heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you have made my evening. Mama what plan do you have huh??? Your hubby should keep that passport coz you might disappear without them lol and you know with you being the principal applicant you can enter the US without them and life goes on. Someone give me Mr. Nickelly's number someone please
Thank God I received their Email today,I didnt mention that I got Mine First u can Imagine hehehehhehheheheh!

Today's Devotion
Isaiah 55:11, "so is my word that goes out from my mouth; It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it

Those who are Current
1.Pray before you leave your house this is mandatory
2.Those who are current ensure that you have all the documents ready,carry them in a clear folder or clear book so that it will be easier for you to retrieve documents once you are called upon to hand them over don't put them in an envelop ok you will look disorganized. All the best the visa is yours in Jesus name amen.

VISA BULLETIN FOR JUNE

Africa 56000
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275

I take this opportunity to congratulate Burundiwinner, Emmah, Donmisty, Ekk, Abu Hamza, Essieta, Mwas, Fomogho, Ronnyblessed, KarimiEva and cera

Thanks Makiki,ash,nickelly and everyone...am excited at least the long wait is coming to an end soon.I thank God!

Finally i am current.. I thank God for being with us so far.. I feel im almost there now.. Thanks to you all, i have learned so much since i joined this forum Special regards to Makiki,Nickelly,Gab for always availing us with the info we so much need.. Congrats to all those who are current #TeamJune.
Now looking forward to receiving my 2NL. Happy to be in this house of winners..

Wow, congs to those who are current. May God continue to bless you. As for me July it is for sho. Now I know. Obeez, there's only a handful of us left so please stop hiding.

Finally i am current.. I thank God for being with us so far.. I feel im almost there now.. Thanks to you all, i have learned so much since i joined this forum Special regards to Makiki,Nickelly,Gab for always availing us with the info we so much need.. Congrats to all those who are current #TeamJune.
Now looking forward to receiving my 2NL. Happy to be in this house of winners..

Ekk, hahaaa teamjune it is

VISA BULLETIN FOR JUNE

Africa 56000
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275

Wow, congratulations to all those who are current. Time really flies, you will not believe my interview is in less than two weeks..YIPEE!!

Are the 2NLs released immediatly after the release of the visa bulletins?

Depending, I have noticed everymonth was different. For March current; it was in two days, for us April guys we waited for almost a week.
It dae take too long.

Those who are Current
1.Pray before you leave your house this is mandatory
2.Those who are current ensure that you have all the documents ready,carry them in a clear folder or clear book so that it will be easier for you to retrieve documents once you are called upon to hand them over don't put them in an envelop ok you will look disorganized. All the best the visa is yours in Jesus name amen.

Thanks Nickelly, I am praying everyday; guess I am next on line for the interview. And YES I am picking the visa in Jesus name.
Kila siku am going through my stuff, vaccination certificate- check, passport- check, birth certificate- check, academic qualifications- check, employment letters and testimonials- check, police records- check, support from host- check, previous vaccination card- check, passport photos -TO REDO, confidence-check, God, Jesus and Spirit- Check.
Co' here we come :) :)
Hope av forgotten nothing :cool:

Today's Devotion
Isaiah 55:11, "so is my word that goes out from my mouth; It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it

Amen Dear, you are really God's send Angel to this forum. May God bless you abundantly as you bless us every with these devotions

Congratulations to all who are current, May God lead your path to the Medicals and interview. With God's grace and favor this year will be similar to 2011 where cut-off numbers went up to 71000 in Aug with only September being current.Let's keep the faith.