• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

@MaKiki ma'am... Ma'am AP is driving me crazy!!!! You people are very lucky, you get the visa right on the sport, while we have to wait and wait!!!!!!!!!!!

@MaKiki ma'am... Ma'am AP is driving me crazy!!!! You people are very lucky, you get the visa right on the sport, while we have to wait and wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Please dont attract it if you havent gone for the interview. I know how you feel but those are some of there procedures so we have to be patient if it is AP it takes the shortest time possible.

Let every stumbling block fashioned against your life be consumed by fire of God and ‘Let the pillar of fire of the Living God go before you and light up your pathways in Jesus name”:cool:

Thanks everyone for the nice words. MaKiki ma'am, I have had my interview. I had it on 8th of March, and unfortunately was put on AP. Thanks everyone for the nice words. MaKiki ma'am, I have had my interview. I had it on 8th of March, and unfortunately was put on AP. By the way, my interview was the best. Everything went so smooth, I shared so many jokes with the Consular Officer. He also praised my English language skills. And you know what, he even didn't see my educational documents, and when I asked him why he is not seeing my documents, he said, and this is his exact words. "Since you are a University student, and you speak such good English, I don't want to doubt you by checking your documents." So, the interview was simply great. But, SUDDENLY, at the end of the interview he handed over me the refusal letter, saying that my case needs additional administrative processing, which could some time. So, here I am, infront of you guys under AP. Wish me some luck so that the AP thing gets completed earlier for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the nice words. MaKiki ma'am, I have had my interview. I had it on 8th of March, and unfortunately was put on AP. Thanks everyone for the nice words. MaKiki ma'am, I have had my interview. I had it on 8th of March, and unfortunately was put on AP. By the way, my interview was the best. Everything went so smooth, I shared so many jokes with the Consular Officer. He also praised my English language skills. And you know what, he even didn't see my educational documents, and when I asked him why he is not seeing my documents, he said, and this is his exact words. "Since you are a University student, and you speak such good English, I don't want to doubt you by checking your documents." So, the interview was simply great. But, SUDDENLY, at the end of the interview he handed over me the refusal letter, saying that my case needs additional administrative processing, which could some time. So, here I am, infront of you guys under AP. Wish me some luck so that the AP thing gets completed earlier for me.

I am sure it will take 4 weeks and you will receive a phone call from the CO that you are needed for visa processing. Everything will be alright it is unfortunate that people from your country have to go through that but yours will be very short. Be patient and keep praising Allah for the Visa.

APPRECIATION

My AP process completed thanks to Allah.
I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to everyone of you for all the good job you have done such as advices, encouraging, supporting info. Motivation, Etc... that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so thankful . And special thanks goes to Makiki, obeyz, gabam, ash 2013 ,dubai_1 ...list is long ..may God bless you abundantly and protect you always . May God grant you achieve all your goals.

APPRECIATION

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to everyone of you for all the good job you have done such as advices, encouraging, supporting info. Motivation, Etc... that you lifted me HIGH in spirit i am so thankful . And special thanks goes to Makiki, obeyz, gabam, ash 2013 ,dubai_1 ...list is long ..may God bless you abundantly and protect you always . May God grant you achieve all your goals.
Hey bro, congrats man! You know what, I am so happy for you brother, and these words come right from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is morning time here, and this cup of green tea is dedicated to you, hahahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPRECIATION

We thank God For what he has done for you, Jimma Boy you have passed a very difficult process, waiting and waiting since October this is very wonderful. May your plans be smooth all the way to your destination and WELCOME TO AMERICA.

Now another expense of re-doing your MEDICALS unless you leave immediately but at least what is most essential has been GRANTED. Arrrrrrrrrgh this is very tough am sure you have shed some weight because to me it is torture waiting for more than 5 months for an answer you dont know. CONGRATULATIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
APPRECIATION

Congratulations Jimma boy ..that is the suit called patience you wore as makiki puts it...Resilience and prayers..Am sure Gabam is encouraged after your experience...my day is coming soon and i know it shall be well..are your medicals in order or you have to redo them..was the CO concerned about it??

congrats bro.
APPRECIATION

We thank God For what he has done for you, Jimma Boy you have passed a very difficult process, waiting and waiting since October this is very wonderful. May your plans be smooth all the way to your destination and WELCOME TO AMERICA.

Now another expense of re-doing your MEDICALS unless you leave immediately but at least what is most essential has been GRANTED. Arrrrrrrrrgh this is very tough am sure you have shed some weight because to me it is torture waiting for more than 5 months for an answer you dont know. CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks a lot dear makiki, indeed it was really difficult time however, this difficulty is forgotten from the first moment you get the good answer you wished and waited for that much time. Regarding medical examination it was another problem to me but i've contacted the embassy twice about it and this was their answer "The medical exam’s validity is 1 year. You can travel until the date printed on your visa."

Medical Report

Particularly after i did some research and get in most case that medical report expire in 6 months thus when i got 1 year from embassy i confused more but after i read below sentences from some website i felt comfort. It might helpful for others also

How long is the overseas medical examination of aliens valid?

For applicants examined in countries using the 1991 TB Technical Instructions, the medical exam is valid for:

1 year if the applicant does not have a Class A condition or a Class B tuberculosis (TB) condition;
or 6 months if any of these conditions exist.
For applicants examined in countries using the 2007 TB Technical Instructions (now referred to as the Culture and Directly Observed Therapy [DOT] Technical Instructions), the medical exam is valid for:

6 months if the applicant does not have a Class A TB, Class B1 TB, or HIV condition;
or 3 months if any of these conditions exist.

@Jimmy Boy Bro, I sent you a private message, I hope you've read it. I am waiting for a response. Thanks!!!!

Am happy for you jimma boy,you are such a strong guy,am now the oldest bull On AP after you but i have gained courage from you,I normally follow the forum but no guts to post any thing but am now uplifted after your case is through finally.
All the best .

Am happy for you jimma boy,you are such a strong guy,am now the oldest bull On AP after you but i have gained courage from you,I normally follow the forum but no guts to post any thing but am now uplifted after your case is through finally.
All the best .

thanks my friend, you see eventually its completed. never lose hope just be patient and wait for that nice moment sooner or later it will be fine.